Author Topic: Crushing Fatigue Support Group  (Read 3670 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Crushing Fatigue Support Group
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2020, 03:42:44 pm »
I actually read a lot of books about healing the mitochondria and I believe that's the reason why my fatigue is so much better now. I am now triggering the last level of this, hormones. Mitochondria are the ones producing the grandmother of all hormones. If you have less or not healthy mitochondria, your levels of pregnenolone are low, and all following hormones like for example DHEA, progesterone and so on, are low in the level as well.
I will start to take pregnenolone next week, - if I can see another improvement in my fatigue - I could let you know, if you want?
I could also go further explaining about mitochondria and supplements but I don't want to crash into the board here with all my "things".

I was bedridden and been suffering from fatigue for over 15 years, benzos and other meds, - all got worse. Since I was medfree, I worked on the mitochondrial health and all I can say is that nothing has ever helped as good as that. Although it needs a lot of blood tests to monitor it ..
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2020, 04:05:00 pm »
I actually read a lot of books about healing the mitochondria and I believe that's the reason why my fatigue is so much better now. I am now triggering the last level of this, hormones. Mitochondria are the ones producing the grandmother of all hormones. If you have less or not healthy mitochondria, your levels of pregnenolone are low, and all following hormones like for example DHEA, progesterone and so on, are low in the level as well.
I will start to take pregnenolone next week, - if I can see another improvement in my fatigue - I could let you know, if you want?
I could also go further explaining about mitochondria and supplements but I don't want to crash into the board here with all my "things".

I was bedridden and been suffering from fatigue for over 15 years, benzos and other meds, - all got worse. Since I was medfree, I worked on the mitochondrial health and all I can say is that nothing has ever helped as good as that. Although it needs a lot of blood tests to monitor it ..

Hey! I sent you a PM. I definetly think the fatigue is from mitochondria. I mean this fatigue is something I never experienced in my life. Hoping that some or most of the fatigue issue can resolve soon.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2020, 06:52:27 pm »

Hey! I sent you a PM. I definetly think the fatigue is from mitochondria. I mean this fatigue is something I never experienced in my life. Hoping that some or most of the fatigue issue can resolve soon.

A fatigue always happens in the mitochondria, there is no fatigue without an effect on the mitochondrial processes. I will make a new topic about it as soon as I have finished my latest "project". :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2020, 09:56:45 am »
This is interesting. Month 54, and I can't move. I try easy exercising, but then I can't breath and setback. Will this hell ever pass?  :'(

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2020, 10:04:04 am »
Hi [...]

Sorry you are in distress.  Is the breathing problem because of Benzo belly (as mine is)?
Sorry this is continuing for you.

Alan

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2020, 07:20:52 pm »
Hi [...]

Sorry you are in distress.  Is the breathing problem because of Benzo belly (as mine is)?
Sorry this is continuing for you.

Alan

Hi [...]! We seem to have similar symptoms. How is it going for you?    :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2020, 11:25:46 am »
Hi [...],
It sucks......Benzo Belly and its pain and breathlessness are my worst symptoms along with dizziness, of course.  The dizziness is more intermittent than it used to be...I also get faux fevers daily....Usually about 7am and again about 5pm then at 9pm I am almost normal for a couple of hours.  I sleep about 4-5 hrs a night if I am lucky....And the odd painful muscle or tooth or eyeball or whatever...Always something new to wonder if it is benzo related.....I'm 74 so some can be attributed to aging, no doubt...

Stay well,
Alan

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2020, 12:19:03 pm »
Do you have fatigue with anxiety or just fatigue?  Anxiety is my worst symptom