OMG Starting DLMT tonight! Who else is DLMT? Pls post

[ma...]

OMG Starting DLMT tonight! Who else is starting DLMT? In progress, or complete with DLMT?

How’s it going for others? Would like to find buddies for support and compare positive notes on this journey. Please reply or PM me.

ONG Starting DLMT today! Who else is starting DLMT? In progress, or complete with DLMT?

How’s it going for others? Would like to find buddies for support and compare positive notes on this journey. Please reply or PM me.

Hi mangogal. I dlmt, and since I switched from cut and hold, I have made much better progress, still go slow because it seems the only way my body and sxs can work things out.  But I definitely recommend it.  Now remember, you can hold doing dlmt if you feel your sxs ramping up.  Always pay attention to your sxs and they will guide you.  Mary ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Hello Mary,

Glad to hear it’s going better for you! 

I don’t know how to listen to sxs cuz I pretty much feel like I’m in CT every day with severe symptoms, no real brakes or windows for a couple mths now, and haven’t even started to taper yet.

Some say severe tolerance is worse than tapering. Hope it’ll be true for me!?

Does .O5mg reduction per day (= 10% per mth) seem like good pace/rate?

Anyone have a spreadsheet that calculates DLMT but doesn’t go faster than 10% of current mths dose?

Hello Mary,

Glad to hear it’s going better for you! 

I don’t know how to listen to sxs cuz I pretty much feel like I’m in CT every day with severe symptoms, no real brakes or windows for a couple mths now, and haven’t even started to taper yet.

Some say severe tolerance is worse than tapering. Hope it’ll be try for me!?

Does .O5mg reduction per day (= 10% per mth) seem like good pace/rate?

Everyone one is different, so I can't really answer that.  I do .04 but do not taper everyday.  It just depends on what you can stand.  If you are already feeling pretty bad, I might start out lower, hopefully more people will come on with their opinion.  Good luck . 🍀 Mary. Remember, you do not have to taper everyday.  If you are feeling bad, you can take breaks and just hold until your benzo has caught up with your sxs.  ❤️

Appreciate any replies, and support from those doing DLMT. Do folks use spreadsheet, what rate works for others, splitting doses help you? 

I’m reducing by  .05 mg every day and this is my second day.

Still splitting the dose every 12 hours. may try 3 split doses to help w interdose withdrawal?

Crushing Burning throb, shoot, nerve pain from pelvis down to legs is my worst Sxs. Mary did it help to split your vallium dose?  What does it feel like when my Sxs catch up with my Benzo?  I don’t know how to let my symptoms guide me, because I feel so horrible every day. I Either feel terrible or worse as time goes on.  I feel like I can’t hold till I feel better because that isn’t going to happen and just need to taper at a safe reasonable rate.

Appreciate any replies, and support from those doing DLMT. Do folks use spreadsheet, what rate works for others, splitting doses help you? 

I’m reducing by  .05 mg every day and this is my second day.

Still splitting the dose every 12 hours. may try 3 split doses to help w interdose withdrawal?

Crushing Burning throb, shoot, nerve pain from pelvis down to legs is my worst Sxs. Mary did it help to split your vallium dose?  What does it feel like when my Sxs catch up with my Benzo?  I don’t know how to let my symptoms guide me, because I feel so horrible every day. I Either feel terrible or worse as time goes on.  I feel like I can’t hold till I feel better because that isn’t going to happen and just need to taper at a safe reasonable rate.

Hey Mangogal, until just a few days ago I did 3 doses a day, but my afternoon dose was just getting so small, I stuck it in my night time.  I spend around 20 days of the month holding and 10 tapering. I have to go slow because valium and I aren't friends.  So I titrate about 4 % a month.  So if you can't hold, you can slow down.  Your sxs are different than mine.  I have one dominant sxs, bad back, neck and side pain, the intensity hardly changes, so in a way, I am like you.  It's hard to tell if my sxs are getting worse.  It's much better to find a dose you can live with, than be in misery if you are able to do that.  Hold 10 days, titrate 5......experiment, see if you can at least get more comfortable.  If you have a time of day, you need more, make that your dominant dose and split the rest.  That's one of the good things about Valium, you can work with it because it has such a long half life.  What is your dose a day, and what is the time of day you need to take the most?

HI Mary,

Sorry you're going thru that. Sounds like you've stabilized a bit and slowing down helped?  I just updated my signature that shows the dose, and half life, etc that you asked about.  I really hope I don't have to switch to Vallium.  my CNS is hypersensitive from 8 years on this same dose. I've been waiting to start taper and some say Tolerance can be worse than tapering. I'll see how it goes. I'm already maxed out with this severe pain. eventually I may need to split 3x or some say even 6x day evenly. I'm afraid my body would be confused it was an evenly split dose, saving more for sleep.

HI Mary,

Sorry you're going thru that. Sounds like you've stabilized a bit and slowing down helped?  I just updated my signature that shows the dose, and half life, etc that you asked about.  I really hope I don't have to switch to Vallium.  my CNS is hypersensitive from 8 years on this same dose. I've been waiting to start taper and some say Tolerance can be worse than tapering. I'll see how it goes. I'm already maxed out with this severe pain. eventually I may need to split 3x or some say even 6x day evenly. I'm afraid my body would be confused it was an evenly split dose, saving more for sleep.

I just looked up your benzo, seems to be mostly for sleep.  I am not an expert, but I don't believe water is okay to use as your liquid.  Either alcohol or 100 whole fat milk.  It's just a little tiny amount, so you don't have to worry about having any type of feeling from it.  I personally think if you are already feeling bad 10% a month is too much, and if you are in tolerance, you do need to start slowly down.  Go to the Homepage and scroll down to see titrating.  There are spreadsheets on there to use and then the experts will help you figure out your numbers.  You just give them the information, benzo, doses, % , liquid , you can ask for Bob7 or builder and they will create a plan for you.  I don't know if you will need to crossover to Valium or not, that will depend on how you do.  Valium is mostly for sleep and muscles, so it might be an easy crossover for you if you find you just can't keep up with the interdose withdrawal.  Good luck and keep me posted 🙏💜☮️🙏💜☮️

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your input and ideas. 

I have been communicating with builder, Benzo-off, Bella, others, etc. here on this liquid titration group. 

We discussed since Temazepam drug Is not very soluble in alcohol  it’s best to make a “suspension”, rather than a “solution.”  Thankfully the new mfg Ascend, suspends great in just plain water.

My precious mfg MYLAN did not suspend so I was going to have to put it in oraplus or other suspending agent.

I will slow down if I need to. Slept ok. Rather not switch to vallium if at all possible, but I know it’s an option. Hope to  taper off what my body already knows T. 🦋🌸🙏🏽🌸😇

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your input and ideas. 

I have been communicating with builder, Benzo-off, Bella, others, etc. here on this liquid titration group. 

We discussed since Temazepam drug Is not very soluble in alcohol  it’s best to make a “suspension”, rather than a “solution.”  Thankfully the new mfg Ascend, suspends great in just plain water.

My precious mfg MYLAN did not suspend so I was going to have to put it in oraplus or other suspending agent.

I will slow down if I need to. Slept ok. Rather not switch to vallium if at all possible, but I know it’s an option. Hope to  taper off what my body already knows T. 🦋🌸🙏🏽🌸😇

Sounds like a great plan! Beat wishes and hope things ease up quickly .  Love, Mary  :D. ☮️🙏💜