Compound potency changed - Help

[...]

Hi, had compound changed from 10 mg per ml to 2 mg per ml

I was able to go from 20 to 7 can’t make reductions any smaller. ( so we change )

So now I’ll be on 2 mg/ml at 7 MGS

1.75 MLS xs 2 = 7 MGS

Was thinking about making a cut to 1.74 ( ML ) which would land me at 6.96 MGS but not sure how long to hold?

PS isn’t this kind of like a DLMT?

Don’t wanna be a pain in the ass and keep messaging Builder

And I guess I’m one who ignored the percentages as I went lower in doses

I was reducing 3 xs per month at .60 MGS of valium

And never realised my last reductions added up to 10% nor did I buy into it

That I would get “slammed”

So moving forward I need a plan of action and need to know how to check in on my

Percentages?

I mean I know I can’t change my solution anymore  :idiot: I mean possibly to 1:1

But I figured 2:1 was just as good.

Usual slow taper you mention there but if that suits fine, but what rate are you wanting?

ONLY If you are aiming for TEN percent taper then then next step is to reduce by 0.7 mg

3.5mls per day, (less 10%) ie 0.35ml===3.15 ml a day in total

So if twice a day dosing 1.55 ml in the morning and 1.60 ml in the evening might suit.

Happy to be corrected

Good luck with it

Usual slow taper you mention there but if that suits fine, but what rate are you wanting?

ONLY If you are aiming for TEN percent taper then then next step is to reduce by 0.7 mg

3.5mls per day, (less 10%) ie 0.35ml===3.15 ml a day in total

So if twice a day dosing 1.55 ml in the morning and 1.60 ml in the evening might suit.

Happy to be corrected

Good luck with it

Thanks, but absolutely not looking to start out with 10% reductions

Possibly 2% or 2.5%

Going to have to feel my way for awhile.

Thinking about a cut every 3rd day that would take 30 days to drop almost 1/2 of 1 mg

Too slow? How do I figure out the percent?

1.75 mls xs 2 a day = 7

1.74 = 6.96

1.73= 6.92

1.72= 6.88

1.70= 6.8

Etc etc

To 1.64 = 6.56

I’m thinking if not too bad then I can try every 2 days?

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Here’s an example that I hope will be easy-to-understand math wise (but would be ill-advised from a practice standpoint!).  If your current dose is 7 mg and your taper plan was to reduce your current dose to 3.5 mg, you would enter “7” in the top box and “3.5” in the box under it.  The calculator will show that this represents a 50% reduction.

Here’s an example that I hope will be easy-to-understand math wise (but would be ill-advised from a practice standpoint!).  If your current dose is 7 mg and your taper plan was to reduce your current dose to 3.5 mg, you would enter “7” in the top box and “3.5” in the box under it.  The calculator will show that this represents a 50% reduction.

Thank you so much ;)

bump

Is this slow?

1,75=7 MGS

1.74 = 6.96 MGS ( hold 3 days)

1.73= 6.92 ^^^^^^^^^

1.72= 6.88 ^^^^^^^^^

1.71 = 6.84 ?

Idk how long this would take to drop 1/2 mg

My brain can not figure this out

1.74 mls xs 2 =7 ( hold 2 or 3 days? )

1.74=6.96

1.73=6.2

1.72=6.88

1.71=6.84

1.70=6.8

1.69=6.76

1.68=6.72

1.67=6.68

1.66=6.64

1.65=6.6

1.64=6.56 ( close enough to 1/2 mg drop

My Q is how long should this take?

I was able to go from 20 to 7 can’t make reductions any smaller. ( so we change )

1.75 MLS xs 2 = 7 MGS

Was thinking about making a cut to 1.74 ( ML ) which would land me at 6.96 MGS but not sure how long to hold?

The following sample was made with Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

click image

BTEdHiw.png

As you decrease, if you find the rate to fast, this plan can easily adjusted using Jims program.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

1.75 MLS xs 2 = 7 MGS

The following sample was made with Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

click image

BTEdHiw.png

As you decrease, if you find the rate to fast, this plan can easily adjusted using Jims program.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Thanks! Is this a sample?

You are welcome...yes, this is only 60 days of the 217 day plan. It can easily be adjusted if you want to go faster or slower  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

You are welcome...yes, this is only 60 days of the 217 day plan. It can easily be adjusted if you want to go faster or slower  :thumbsup:

Im only at 1.56 MLS = 6.24 I’ve started doing 1 line every 2 days on 6/8

I don’t know how to use this program. Is there anyway to see the rest of it?

Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

click image

BTEdHiw.png

Hi there Mom2-

If you click on the link above to Jims program you can type in the variables located in the blue boxes above and you will see the complete plan. You can change the varibles if you like. If you are unable to figure this out I can copy it all here but it will take me some time to do it. Let me know  :thumbsup:

Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

click image

BTEdHiw.png

Hi there Mom2-

If you click on the link above to Jims program you can type in the variables located in the blue boxes above and you will see the complete plan. You can change the varibles if you like. If you are unable to figure this out I can copy it all here but it will take me some time to do it. Let me know  :thumbsup:

oh Wow! I think I’ve got it!! Thank you so so much ♥️

• 5 weeks later...