It's so weird how some of us have all physical sxs and some have all mental sxs

[Er...]

It's so weird to me just how different everyone's sxs are.  Other than anxiety (which in me is mostly chemical so manifests as physical sxs) ALL of my sxs are physical.  I'm not depressed, I don't get DP/DR, etc.  All of my sxs manifest as physical sxs such as nausea, headaches/pressure, muscle twitches, tinnitus, benzo flu, 4am surges, night sweats.  It's nuts.

Mine are all physical also and have been quite life changing. Even if they eventually go away, some have required medical intervention and I do NOT mean more pills/drugs but actual mechanical intervention .

In my case I have wondered if it was because I was prescribed even that very high dose for a physical and not a psychological problem. I don't know , but I do know it's been bad .

I find this very strange too. Almost all my side effects have been mental.

DP/DR, depression, intrusive thoughts. I had some physical during acute but most have stopped.

Mental stuff is still there.

Totally Eric. I think this is why it’s so hard to believe that it’s recovery and not something else. I have some of your symptoms but not all. Mad and unsettling. Ashton says that the recovery targets the areas that we had weaknesses in before all this started and that’s sure true for me.

So imagine how difficult it is to live with an ‘illness’ that has varying symptoms with varying strengths at varying times (apart from the 4am - or in my case 5am - surges). We must be very strong mustn’t we?

Best of luck with it.

G

Agreed. I never had any mental symptoms. The physical symptoms are like a torture chamber. I think having physical is the actual pain.

:(

I have all of both. Lucky me!

I am also very lucky to have them both and long. Ajusta our CNS is creating a new version.

Honestly my mental stuff is all that's left and purely physical sounds like a dream but I know we all suffer in our own ways

My major sx are extreme physical.

Valium gives me chemical depression and si. When I reduce dose, it goes away.

Since down to 0.4mg, anxiety ramped up.

Yes...all my symptoms have been physical since I got off Klonopin last October. Tomorrow marks six months off, and the nausea seems to have gone..(crossing fingers). Now if the others would go away that would be great.

[2a...]
I have both....severe physical sx and now severe dr dp mental breakdown. My last wave hit me with more mental crap...