Cortisol! Adrenal rushes? Why?

[Le...]

Okay these days I had stressing situations and I have rush after rush to the night then I am relaxed! But its waking me up at 4a.m. and the "party" starts again! >:(!

Before tree months I made a blood tests and cortisol was high. The normal high/up reference was 550 mine was 770!

I am pretty sure that this is not a wave its a cortisol/adrenal rushes.

What should I do? Tests and endocrinologist! Probably will pass but when to next time when I am stressed and Everything is flare up!

Please guy's give some advices what to do?

I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from high cortisol too. I don't know what can be done about adrenal fatigue. I tried some things that were recommended and nothing really helped me.

I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from high cortisol too. I don't know what can be done about adrenal fatigue. I tried some things that were recommended and nothing really helped me.

Boom is any stress situations make you out of line for days. To revs your symphtoms and flare you up for days?

I don't know what can be done for hight cortisol?

Yeah, and I've kept my job through all this too, which is the reason I was on benzos in the first place. I will get little glimmers of feeling better when I take long breaks and then I'm right back to work and feeling bad again. I have to work though.

Yeah, and I've kept my job through all this too, which is the reason I was on benzos in the first place. I will get little glimmers of feeling better when I take long breaks and then I'm right back to work and feeling bad again. I have to work though.

Any stress situations is caused me rushes or waves or revs ups my symphtoms! Boom why we have all this after so long damn it. I cant believe it man after 16m. Off still

It will balance itself out after withdrawal is over. Tests will only lead to more medication and the body will not be able to find stability by itself. Its a common symptom and gets better. Avoid anything that pushes and just trust your body. You could read about how the adrenal glands work this might explain a lot to you.