Night Sweats and Back Pain

[Ho...]

It seems as though every day a new symptom pops up?  Does anyone else get night sweats?  It only happens once a week or so.  I also have chronic low back pain.  Anyone else?

[61...]
yes, both are common withdrawal symptoms.  Mine appeared following a reinstatement after a failed, doctor directed c/t and stayed the entire 3rd taper.  The metabolic disruption is poorly understood.

Thanks for your input.  It’s new issues daily.  Today was the first time I was thrilled to have emotional ups and downs.  Also the pain....I guess I T-shirts’ good at least I’m feeling things

I have both night sweats and back pain. The muscle tension seems to float around to various parts of my body....chest, back, hips, neck....etc... :'(

I had lots of night sweats too.  Still get a milder version occasionally three months out.  I think the benzos mess with the whole endocrine/hormone balance.  It's definitely much better now.  And yeah, back pain too.  Klon in particular is a muscle relaxer too so as we heal, I think things just jam up for awhile until the body finds its balance again.  And yeah, it's amazing how many sx this stuff can throw at you.  I learned to see the sx as the body healing and that made it seem more tolerable psychologically.  I mean...tolerance withdrawal, for instance...the mega anxiety is the CNS trying to balance out the powerful anti-anxiety properties of the benzo.  And it's trying to heal/balance even while we're still on it.

• 2 weeks later...
I have so many symptoms I would think I had a terrible disease and still do.  Hope I’m not the boy who’d cried wolf

Holycow,

Sxs are so confusing!  I could have thought I had multiple diseases in the last 4 months, I’ve chosen to believe it is all withdrawal and temporary!  I hope it is BWD and hope it is over soon!

SaraSue  :smitten: