Saying bye to Oxazepam

[wh...]

Hi, I have been on daily benzos for 2.5years. Originally prescribed K and crossed to Oxazepam 15mg about 6 months ago. Now 1 week into cold turkey at doctor's direction. Just looking for support and advice while I figure it all out.

[4a...]

Hello, Whiteox — welcome to BenzoBuddies, and congratulations on being benzo-free!

I'm glad that you decided to join the forum. Our members have gone through benzodiazepine use and withdrawal themselves, so you'll find plenty of information and support here.

The following links should be a good starting place for you to post your questions:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Cold Turkey

Please take a moment to Create a Signature — you can enter your pertinent drug and taper history in the box at the bottom. This will allow members to see where you are in the process, so that they can better support you.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Leslie  :smitten:

The Ashton Manual provides information that can be useful during any stage of withdrawal and recovery, and includes a list of common symptoms with helpful explanations.

Hi Welcome-Sorry you have had to worry but you are in a group that care now.

I got off 30mg Oxazepam really easily--perhaps I was lucky. It was the later diazepam and other poisons the torpedoed ongoing progress.

Best wishes in your CT--I am a wimp and I managed it in the pre Dr ashton days.

Chin up--Dick