19 months out

[Ca...]

I’m 19 months out this month...

Symptoms that have gone:  chronic fatigue, benzo flu, speedy pulse, back and neck pressure, mean attitude, dullness, bright lights circling my eyes, numb feet, a lot of depression is gone but not all, hatred, insane anxiety, fear of driving alone, body aches, fear of going to sleep because I know I’m going to feel awful when I wake up (mornings were the worst).

Symptoms that remain: anxiety, dizziness when turning my head -  either up or down or left or right, I get really dizzy when I look up - especially if it’s something I’m reading in the market, the lights in the market make me feel like I’m going to pass out - every market or Costco,  fear of driving by myself more than 2 miles away from the house, I have 15lbs on me that do not belong, I still have low blood  pressure, low iron, low b12, constantly dehydrated, outbursts, some depression, At times I hate the world, lack of motivation, still don’t do well in crowds.

I’m sure I’m missing some things, but all in all I’m probably in a better spot than I was while I was on the Ativan and  Zoloft. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over this anxiety because as you get older stupid shit happens - I’m 36 - but I’m definitely a happier person. The first 3-5 months of withdrawal were just so awful...SO AWFUL.

hope everyone is having a good day xx

Caligirl,

Congratulations on 19 months out.  You have many sxs gone.  I’m sorry you have so many sxs left, hopefully, they have less of an impact on you.

May full healing come to you. 

SaraSue  :smitten: