What does your dp/dr feel like

[...]

It comes and goes. It was the most intense during months 10-15 and early on, months 2-5.

At the moment, at 18 months off, I feel DP/DR occasionally when it swells up. Fortunately, it seldom gets anywhere near the extremely frightening heights of intensity as during months 10-15:

I felt so much DP/DR, it felt like there was a haze of "fakeness" and "dreaminess" over my experience, which I just couldn't "sense" through. I knew that everthing was real, and that I was real, and that what I was experiencing was real, but the fakeness and artificiality of it just kept on creeping in on me. It's a very frightening sensation when experienced at that intensity. It almost feels like you're watching yourself think and steer your body. Like you're in first-person and third-person mode at the same time. You're the actor, and the cameraman. The artificiality frightens you, but you're also aware that the artificiality is just a sensation, but that doesn't help. It's almost like it speaks to a small, paranoid part of you which wants to entertain the possibility that yes, maybe this is really fake, but your rational part immediately shuts that down and tells your small, paranoid part to shut up.

[8d...]

End of month 4 post CT, it is here 24/7. 

SaraSue

It hit me in month 8 after CT . 19 months off still really bad

24/7 for almost 2 1/2 years. Only two full windows almost 2 years ago and stuck with DP since then. DP makes me feel like I'm a set of eyeballs watching someone else's life unfolding in front of me. No connection to my body, including senses and emotions. DR, when I had it, felt like I was in another world. The world around me felt dark, foreign and unfamiliar. Nothing around me felt real. The severe dissociation has been one of my worst symptoms.

[8d...]

I feel really odd in my head. Like a stranger. My family is unreal.

My sight is wider high or deeper. I see everything to bright or to sharp. It seams like my head is full on cotton too. And empty in my brain. I am.light floating hollow. No emotions hunger or I cant feel any pain either. I have trouble walking. I dont feel my legs or feets. It is realöy scary. It effect me to 100%