Coming off prozac after coming off benzos

[su...]

I'm a little more than 3 months off clorazapam. I'm still having some withdrawal symptoms of course. I've been on the lowest dose of prozac for a little over a year. I don't think it ever did much for me but caused me to gain a significant amount of weight I would like to get off. I know even though it didn't do much for my mood with the benzo wd I feel like coming off of it may be hard but I would like to so I can get this weight off. Has anyone come off of an anti depressant during wd?

Why don´t you check on the forum survivingantidepressant.org? What I found there helped me a lot. Although I´m not worried about weight yet, they have a lot of information. I hope it helps.

I'm a little more than 3 months off clorazapam. I'm still having some withdrawal symptoms of course. I've been on the lowest dose of prozac for a little over a year. I don't think it ever did much for me but caused me to gain a significant amount of weight I would like to get off. I know even though it didn't do much for my mood with the benzo wd I feel like coming off of it may be hard but I would like to so I can get this weight off. Has anyone come off of an anti depressant during wd?

What dose of fluoxetine are you on? Why were you put on the BZD and on fluoxetine?

Why don´t you check on the forum survivingantidepressant.org? What I found there helped me a lot. Although I´m not worried about weight yet, they have a lot of information. I hope it helps.

SA have lots of interesting resources, but caution is recommended as far as following their advice.

I found them very prescriptive and anti psych meds in general. I consider BB a safer place. And know of many people who managed to taper ADs without the help of any other site.

If someone has ever had problems with the BZD. It's best for them to hang around here.