Almost 16m off cant handle with any stress situations! Life sentence??

[Le...]

After 16m. Off cant handle with any stress! I am scared, shaky, anxiety etc. etc. Probably that kind of stress will kill me one day! This is life sentence I guess. Cant believe after 16m off nothing is changed, cant controlling this. Any kind of stress and I am on fire! Please give me strength.....

I hear you.  It does seem like it is going to last forever.  It won't.  Accept that you are healing and that all those horrible symptoms are your central nervous system coming back online in a fury...  the regulation back the the normal state takes time but not forever unless those drugs are reintroduced.  I look forward to hearing about your windows when they come!

I hear you.  It does seem like it is going to last forever.  It won't.  Accept that you are healing and that all those horrible symptoms are your central nervous system coming back online in a fury...  the regulation back the the normal state takes time but not forever unless those drugs are reintroduced.  I look forward to hearing about your windows when they come!

Leslie thanks for your response! Its so hard so far away! I was thinking that after 16m. Off I can controlling myself a bit! Today I was in stress situation and hit me something like adrenal rush, rush by rush!

Anxiety, hard breathing, nervous and shaky also scared with dry mouth and tingling. Pressure in my whole body!

I am so nervous that I cant crying a bit! I was in fight or flight mode!

My lips and eyes are even dry! Fire in my whole body!

I cant believe that nothing is changed after those month's!

[a4...]
I feel the same Lexsant. I force myself to meet this stressful situations. I was on easter dinner with almost my whole family 100 km away from home. I got panic attacks start to shake etc. But I did it anyway. After 20 minutes it was gone! And I had a great time with my family. Last time I saw the was in December 2016 and it was a lot of stress...I am 19 months off bext week. This must fade away like othet crap. I am stucked in a mental wave right now

Yes, not to discourage you but i'm 36 months out and can't deal with any form of stress. Things i could deal with before benzo's now seem impossible.

I also have generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder that might complicate it all.

Most people heal, so stay strong.