Do you feel really odd in your head?

[b6...]

[b6...]

My dr dp give me such a horrible feeling inside my head. Deep in my brain. It just feels empty! No thoughts or way to racing thoughts...I am losing it. Going insane

Hoe do you cope with this. Really scared...

[b6...]

Felling odd in head and stupid is from Seroquel. I was like you.

I am taper them off. 12.5 mg for 3 weeks and then  gonna take 6.25 mg for 2 weeks and then quit

Felling odd in head and stupid is from Seroquel. I was like you.

I am taper them off. 12.5 mg for 3 weeks and then  gonna take 6.25 mg for 2 weeks and then quit

You will do good job. This med alter thinking. That is why you dont feel like yourself. It was mine case too. You will be better.

As long as you are in withdrawal or tapering you need to just accept the weirdest things. Thats how it goes. I cannot COUNT how often I thought "WHAT IS THIS NOW" or just was surprised how weird one can feel.

Thats why I personally say that we need to be totally med free to finally recover and being our real selfs. Just my opinion after a horrible journey..

Chin up. This feelings can easily dissapear with the next cut.

[b6...]

It is really scary! It feels like I am not myself. My thoughts are not mine. I guess this is dp...

But I didn't know that seroquel could cause lack of emotions, lethargi etc...

I have a few new symptoms after reducing seroquel. They are not like "old" ones. The new symptom is my mental status. Feeling so odd. Like cotton in my head. I think it might be benzo w/d. I have much much more racing thoughts. Seroquel made them "silent"

Sundance,

Cotton in my head is a great way to describe my brain.  Benzo withdrawal for me. 

You are healing.

SaraSue  :smitten:

[b6...]

Sundance,

Cotton in my head is a great way to describe my brain.  Benzo withdrawal for me. 

You are healing.

SaraSue  :smitten:

Like a stuffed animal

It is really scary! It feels like I am not myself. My thoughts are not mine. I guess this is dp...

But I didn't know that seroquel could cause lack of emotions, lethargi etc...

I have a few new symptoms after reducing seroquel. They are not like "old" ones. The new symptom is my mental status. Feeling so odd. Like cotton in my head. I think it might be benzo w/d. I have much much more racing thoughts. Seroquel made them "silent"

seroquel is a typical numb-maker and its withdrawal feels weird. Totally normal. I hope you will feel better after you get rid of this shit.. :smitten: