set myself back with a SIP of alcohol

[Ri...]

Got a little too confident, sipped on a drink over the weekend and set myself back. I've had sips of alcohol in the past during w/d and active cutting which at times has helped me get through harsh cuts. I took a week to level and set myself back into horrific waves. I also sort of fell off with my eating which is affecting me. Got a little cocky there after feeling a bit better with small waves. It really sets you back. I'm sure most of you wouldn't dare do it, but I'm here to remind you that alcohol, even the tiniest bit, is something to avoid.

Got a little too confident, sipped on a drink over the weekend and set myself back. I've had sips of alcohol in the past during w/d and active cutting which at times has helped me get through harsh cuts. I took a week to level and set myself back into horrific waves. I also sort of fell off with my eating which is affecting me. Got a little cocky there after feeling a bit better with small waves. It really sets you back. I'm sure most of you wouldn't dare do it, but I'm here to remind you that alcohol, even the tiniest bit, is something to avoid.

Exactly how much did you sip and what was it? I am just curious. Was it straight liquor, beer, wine or a mixed drink?

I have stopped drinking for now but hope in the future I can enjoy just one drink, but no more than just one drink per day.

I set myself back eating lots of carbs and sugar. I went out to a big lunch yesterday with people and thought I would be fine but last night and today my anxiety is thru the roof. I also feel restless and depressed and other fun wd.

I eat mostly carbs but not the processed, refined carbs with all the fiber removed. That stuff is horrible and jacks you up. I eat mostly whole foods, plant based (healthy carbs) and that does not seem to bother me.  :)