Numbness and tingling in fingers?

[Re...]

Does anyone else have numbness and tingling in their hands? It’s really bad in the morning. I can barely pick up things. It tends to get better throughout the day and then is bad again in he evening. 

Resilience,

I have numbness 24/7 since ct in Dec.  Tingling (and burning) in my hands 12 hours a day.

We are healing.

SaraSue  :smitten:

I have numbness, tingling, what I believe is neuropathy.  It has been about 6-8 weeks also. About the same time got lower back and hip pain?

It's a normal part of healing.  I have it mostly in my feet along with burning on my feet, legs and arms.

Keep on keeping on.  We've got this. :thumbsup: 

I have it in my ring finger and pinky on my nondominant side. It's very bothersome and I actually feel very weak in that hand, as a result. Drs haven't actually found strength differences between my hands, but there's never a time that I'm not aware of it. Those fingers twitch and tremor too. Ashton had a number of patients who had nerve conduction tests, MRIs for MS, etc., both which I have had. So that gives me peace that this is a rare, but not unheard of benzo wd side effect. Gotta keep pushing forward...hugs to you during this difficult season.

I have numbness, tingling, what I believe is neuropathy.  It has been about 6-8 weeks also. About the same time got lower back and hip pain?

Me---same as Holycow!

Hi, I have it a lot right now in my hands, seemingly associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. I'll know more after an appointment this week. The only other time I had CTS was also on a (failed) benzo withdrawal. Both episodes did have unusual stressors of the hands and then the nerves, took a long time to heal (at least on the first event - still dealing with the second). Also, I notice that when I am nervous, my CTS is worse.

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]