REAL HELL (Trigger Warning)

[5f...]

[5f...]

Sorry for another post. 

Last night I randomly got hit with the thought of death because suicidal ideation is big right now (I won't do it because I'm too scared). 

Anyway, stupidly I decided to youtube about suicide and going to hell and ended up watching a bunch of videos where people all died and described going to hell and what it was like. 

Then I looked into astral projection where they say that there are hell realms but it really is your subconscious mind creating this illusion or something.

So now I am freaking out about the possibility of there actually being a real HELL.

I grew up Catholic but lost my faith about 10 years ago (ironically when shit started getting bad for me). 

Is this a common thing to start obsessing about in withdrawal.

I'm so terrified by this.

[b3...]
I think obsessing about such things is pretty common in bwd, I know I thought about the actuality of death a lot in the beginning, in fact I thought about it so much I made peace with it and I'm no longer afraid of it. As for hell I know it's real, I'm living it every day in bwd.

[5f...]

Southern Star,

I laughed out loud at your last sentence.  Thanks.  I can relate to 100%.  The torture is unbelievable.  Hoping you recover sooner than later!