Dry Eye

[Sa...]

Things are coming along as I approach Month 18. Mental symptoms are gone, while I’m left with a tiny bit of tinnitus and muscle issues that are slowly correcting themselves. To add to this, I’m stuck with annoying dry eye / mouth - when has this gone away for others?

have dry eye just left eye. Whenever I cry my left eye is less teary than right one along with that muscle tightness and pressure just on left side. Wired stuff, hope we will get healed completely.

have dry eye just left eye. Whenever I cry my left eye is less teary than right one along with that muscle tightness and pressure just on left side. Wired stuff, hope we will get healed completely.

Weird, left eye for me also. Were you on K also?

Things are coming along as I approach Month 18. Mental symptoms are gone, while I’m left with a tiny bit of tinnitus and muscle issues that are slowly correcting themselves. To add to this, I’m stuck with annoying dry eye / mouth - when has this gone away for others?

Do you use anything for your dry eyes? I have this in both eyes especially at night and eyes feel strained. Have you ever heard of anyone taking an eye supplement with good results?

Don't know if extremely itchy and irritated qualifies as "dry eye" since they tend to water, but have had this mainly in the left eye for the past 6 months. Only lately has this been less of an issue.

I noticed getting my Vit D deficiency fixed helped a ton. I’ve tried Xiidra and it doesn’t seem to help. Chugging water seems to be only remedy.

I have to wash mine out. They feel like an allergens in them or like i handled bleach and touched my eyes. They will burn and water