Healed people or mostly healed people in the forum, can you nap?

[Yu...]

Hi i miss my sleep and naps. I used to nap before benzos and while on benzos and love it. Are here people who recovered enough to take naps? People who did not like to nap will not understand me.

I can sleep and I can nap.

;D

And I suffered from such a bad insomnia for months and any kind of nap ended up being toxic for me - its all okey now.

Hope this gives you hope ;D

I used to nap when on benzos. I rarely do now, but it's nice once in a while, in the afternoon. I'm too watchful to nap at the moment  :o

I used to nap when on benzos. I rarely do now, but it's nice once in a while, in the afternoon. I'm too watchful to nap at the moment  :o

You are early on your recovery.

Yup another who can’t nap here

Though listening to a sermon online is a great soother and I think I am in a nap like state

D

Prior to benzos naps were good. Now almost every night I wake up after 3-4 hours through I try to sleep again and manage to sleep but I would wake up at 6 am and then its difficult to sleep. So basically after about 3 months off I'm fighting to sleep. I get poor sleep a lot of randon awakening after 2-3 hours. I've heard sleep returns slowly. Well it is returning and I hope It gets back to the previous state.

Yes Yuli - you will get your naps back and night time sleep.  Gone are the days when falling asleep meant a huge rush upon waking or the simple inability to fall asleep at night.  Took a good 10 months for me and I may not be out of the woods yet.  Ironically, my sleep ability started to return when I actually gave up trying to nap.  I could not sleep so I listened to podcasts and such but after a few months - I found that they PUT me to sleep as I concentrated on the content rather than my inability to sleep.