Dont metabolize ativan

[An...]

So indont metabolize benzos. That means that i have a constant stream of them in me. If I dont metabolize them, can I just keep adding them and hope the cover the same gaba receptors.

That's my problem. Inwont survive withdrawal

You want heal until you are clean!

Yes I know but there is no healing for me. I cant clear thebdrug. I need a way to live a bit longer. I was paradoxical

You have been on drug for short time. You dont need this drug. What test they do to yuo to find out that you did not metabolize the drug? Dont use this drug.

So indont metabolize benzos. That means that i have a constant stream of them in me. If I dont metabolize them, can I just keep adding them and hope the cover the same gaba receptors.

That's my problem. Inwont survive withdrawal

I think you did not get the right information. You can be a fast metabolizer, a slow one or a normal one. The "worst" would be a slow metabolizer, that means that it takes longer for you to get rid of the medication - and not that it remains forever in your system. In this case you won't feel the sedating effect of ativan, for example, while ativan is still getting processed by your liver. Thats the reason you can react paradoxically.

I am such a person - therefore I developed tolerance and other nice things. But this does not mean at all, that you cannot taper this medication or that you will never be free of it - or not survive withdrawal.

Ignore this test result and finish your taper. Your body will detox slower, but it will get rid of the Ativan.

My body is shutting down. My crp I 18. I have a few weeks, maybe.

Bb taper killed me.

Your body is not shutting down, these r the benzo’s messing with ur mind. I thought the same thing for several month’s & once u fixate & grab a hold of this idea, it’s hard to break free from. This time will pass & you’ll b ok. This is very common while in withdrawal. Idk what else these buddies can do to reassure u.

Hi

I have been following your other thread on this belief that the Ativan is stuck in your system.  At one time you were convinced it was coming out of your skin. You seem more relaxed about things now.

The science is quite clear as Marigold says. You will get rid of it if you taper. You might be having a delusion at the moment, so best to keep working with your psychs.

Good luck and trust.

Dick

the nature of suffering / and withdrawal is the thought "I will never survive this".

And the only way out - is through.

dear Anx Mama

why do you want to re-instate the paradoxical benzo now ?

you are in acute WD.

due to metabolism -- your acute WD was maybe delayed as your body slowly tries to detox ?

are you still on Seroquel ?

what do the Docs suggest ?

i'm so sorry you're suffering so much.

please hold tight to hope  x

Anxmam: I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad.

God the Father gave us the finest he could give us -a free will. You have written that many thought that you would stop CT. But you chose BB's option. And there is no one, who has forced you into this. Everything was up to you.

And no one knows, how you would feel if you stopped CT. 

Withdrawal is not fun, and we all are suffering. So we understand how you feel.

I hope, you will feel better soon! :)