weight gain

[53...]

i am 7 months off klonopin and weaned from 150 mg zoloft down to about 25mg , but i have gained around 15 pounds well doing this .anyone else is same boat .i have not changed the way i eat or anything .i lift weights 5 times a week .

I lost fifteen pounds while tapering, mostly at the end of my taper, I’m hoping now that I jumped, a week ago, I will gain back some of this weight.

🦋

I wasn’t heavy to start with, so the fifteen pound weight loss is significant and noticeable by friends and family. I seriously need to put on some weight. I’m eating well and I don’t gain an ounce.

It could be related to having tachycardia almost every day.

Best🦋

Well, you're probably eating more than you need because you get so little pleasure in your life that you look for anything that can give you pleasure. For some of us, food is very high on that list, which is why we gain weight.

Well, you're probably eating more than you need because you get so little pleasure in your life that you look for anything that can give you pleasure. For some of us, food is very high on that list, which is why we gain weight.

You are so right! Then I forget all my problems!