I’m new and or confused where to post

[...]

Hi I’m currently at 19 months of tapering diazepam and I’m looking for support.

I’ve been on a benzo for about 12 years

I’m at 7 MGS from 20

Using a compound

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  We are glad you decided to join us.  You'll find a lot of support and information on this forum, which is the only one of its kind online.  Congratulations on your taper so far.  Now that you're a member, you can post on any board visible to you.

For those starting a taper, we generally recommend starting out at a rate of 5 to 10% every 10-14 days, then adjusting the taper to suit your own needs.  Note: very short term users may be able to taper faster.

Withdrawal symptoms, which vary widely but commonly include anxiety and insomnia, often occur during a taper, but these are temporary and will get better in time.  In general, first tapers are easier, but cold turkeys or multiple withdrawals may be more severe and longer lasting.  Here are a few links to get you started:

The Ashton Manual, a concise reference for tapering and symptom issues.

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Once again, welcome!

Are you struggling with this taper?  You have been taking it at a sensible pace.

Good to have you here.

Have you some rubbish symptoms?

Wishing you well

Dick

It may be something else than pure withdrawal like a virus knocking you down. You could consider holding for just a few days before restarting you slow taper, I think that’s what I would do.

Hope today is a better one for you.

Dick