Jumped and fingers crossed

[Re...]

I jumped today at .45 mg liquid Valium.  Ashton says you can jump at 1 mg.  SX ebb and flow, but I know it will be a few days until the benzo is completely out of my system.  Have other people done ok jumping at this dose?  It's so hard to know what to do.  I feel like I've been drugged and put on a deserted island.

I jumped at an equivalent of .5mg of Valium and I’m functional. Symptoms are there and come and go yes but I’m way better than I was while taking it. Hope it’s smooth for you.

Great to hear that you jumped, what made you decide to jump?

I judge how I may feel  if I jumped by how I feel when I take cuts.  My last taper went for 6 weeks and cut from 1.2mg down to .6.  I've struggled with balance, headaches, some weakness, benzo belly so I'm holding for a week and it's smoothing out.

I'm going to taper down to around .3 and jump, lets us know how it going for you.

Great to hear that you jumped, what made you decide to jump?

I judge how I may feel  if I jumped by how I feel when I take cuts.  My last taper went for 6 weeks and cut from 1.2mg down to .6.  I've struggled with balance, headaches, some weakness, benzo belly so I'm holding for a week and it's smoothing out.

I'm going to taper down to around .3 and jump, lets us know how it going for you.

I was doing a DLMT and once I got down below .5 mg, I decided to go for it.  It's been over 24 hours, and have some burning sensation in my ears and some racing thoughts, but overall ok.  My taper started in January, and I was sick of doing a "science experiment" every morning measuring out my dose.

applause.gif @ ResilienceAndHope Good luck and plz keep us updated. Rooting for you!

Day 3 complete. Had some anxiety, burning in ears and it feels like a tight band around my head. Had a busy day with Easter and family. Overall doing ok.

applause.gif @ ResilienceAndHope Good luck and plz keep us updated. Rooting for you!

Day 3 complete. Had some anxiety, burning in ears and it feels like a tight band around my head. Had a busy day with Easter and family. Overall doing ok.

Resilience, thanks for checking in and sharing your recovery. I wish I would have started on my progress log after my jump so I could look back and to share with others on BB. My hard days were 4 and 5 I believe.  I’m on day 10 of no Klonopin and I’m doing really well. My main symptoms now is dizziness, tinnitus and diarrhea. I’m eating good and staying away from caffeine probably for awhile. Yesterday was fine as well. We had family over too. I was feeling a bit drained after everyone left but I slept better because of it I think. Anyway, congrats to you!