Another liquid Valium DLMT question, Builder and others ?

[up...]

Hello,

I need some advice.  I am currently doing a DLMT (since 4 mg V) and will be closing in on 2.0 mg V in a few weeks so I’m asking my question ahead of time.

For my DLMT, I have used a combo of 2 mg pills and diluted 10-day batches of prescription liquid V (1mg/ml liquid V diluted to 0.1mg/ml). 

While I’ve gone down from 3 mg, the majority of my dose has been the pill but I’m wondering if I should split a 2 mg pill or just go to all liquid after I hit 2 mg/day??  I’m asking because I think the liquid V is weaker than the Mylan pill, so I’ve been hesitant to use all liquid, but all I’m doing is stalling the inevitable if I split the pill.

I think I should just go all liquid. What do you think? What did you do? And if I switch, should I stay at 2 mg liquid for a few days to adjust to it? It’s difficult to decide since V is long acting and I cannot feel or know the effect it will have until days later.

Thanks,

Annie

Hello,

I need some advice.  I am currently doing a DLMT (since 4 mg V) and will be closing in on 2.0 mg V in a few weeks so I’m asking my question ahead of time.

For my DLMT, I have used a combo of 2 mg pills and diluted 10-day batches of prescription liquid V (1mg/ml liquid V diluted to 0.1mg/ml). 

While I’ve gone down from 3 mg, the majority of my dose has been the pill but I’m wondering if I should split a 2 mg pill or just go to all liquid after I hit 2 mg/day??  I’m asking because I think the liquid V is weaker than the Mylan pill, so I’ve been hesitant to use all liquid, but all I’m doing is stalling the inevitable if I split the pill.

I think I should just go all liquid. What do you think? What did you do? And if I switch, should I stay at 2 mg liquid for a few days to adjust to it? It’s difficult to decide since V is long acting and I cannot feel or know the effect it will have until days later.

Thanks,

Annie

Yes, that's what you should do.  And that's what I did when I got down to 3mg.

And no, your Rx liquid is NOT "weaker" than your tablets.  I had the same Rx liquid, and Mylan tablets.

Hey Annie -

I am where you are and split a 2mg tablet which I worry is not accurate...so will be going all liquid soon too as I am at 1.62mgs tonight.

Yes, that's what you should do.  And that's what I did when I got down to 3mg.

And no, your Rx liquid is NOT "weaker" than your tablets.  I had the same Rx liquid, and Mylan tablets.

Thanks builder.  :)

I’m not one to to have a psychological reaction to the change, so I’ll just switch over and move forward as usual.

Hey Annie -

I am where you are and split a 2mg tablet which I worry is not accurate...so will be going all liquid soon too as I am at 1.62mgs tonight.

Hi Pete!

This is the question we meant to ask earlier so looks like we have our answer.  :thumbsup:

Annie