Trying to beat Clonazepam and need help

[dh...]

Over the past 10-11 year's, I was prescribed (and was taking) as much as 6 mg of Clonazepam a day. I have tried to taper on my own and was able to get down to 4 mg a day on my own but was recently cut from 4mg to 0mg by the VA in less than a week. I have experience in trying to quit before and am familiar with the Ashton taper etc. but I know this is not going to be easy. I am here for support and willing to help in any way I can.

God Bless,

dh

zDFSObb.png

Hello dh1972!

We are very glad that you found us! Congratulations on being benzo free! Sorry that the VA did that to you. What symptoms are you having? CT can be really difficult...reach out, you will find plenty of support here...hang in there....

I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful recovery. You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to remain benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history by creating a signature:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

Links:

Professor Heather Ashton's

Manual

Boards:

Taper Info:

Suggested reduction rate is 5% - 10% every 10 - 14 days 

Tutorials:

Visual Tutorials

Welcome friend. I can not believe they cut you from 4mgs of K to zero in less than a week. That is both dangerous and inhumane. They should allow all ppl who are hooked on this poison to taper as slowly as they need to as long as they are making progress decreasing and not increasing. I hope you found another prescribing source and are back on the klonopin so you can safely and slowly taper down to zero.