Treating Anxiety safely... article

[fa...]

Thanks a lot for posting.  I saw another post from you on intrusive thoughts and wanted to say thanks for that one too.  :)

[fa...]

You're welcome seltzer!

How are you doing? I've seen you participating in a lot of posts. I try to stay involved but not much. If there is something that I see of interest I share it.

I just quit 2 months ago and it has been a roller coaster. Tried to use supplements but everything I take messes me up. Mine is more psychological symptoms than anything else (anxiety intrusive thoughts).  It also gets complicated because in my case it was an antibiotic that started all (Cipro). Then I had to take benzos to mitigate what the AB had caused and got messed up with them too. Thats Why I am in BB. At the moment I don't know if Im fighting withdrawal symptoms from the benzos or the AB or both. Something I learned is that both produce similar withdrawal. Hopefully everything is going to get better soon. It's been 1 1/2 years of hell.

Regards! :thumbsup:

Miguel

You're welcome seltzer!

How are you doing? I've seen you participating in a lot of posts. I try to stay involved but not much. If there is something that I see of interest I share it.

I just quit 2 months ago and it has been a roller coaster. Tried to use supplements but everything I take messes me up. Mine is more psychological symptoms than anything else (anxiety intrusive thoughts).  It also gets complicated because in my case it was an antibiotic that started all (Cipro). Then I had to take benzos to mitigate what the AB had caused and got messed up with them too. Thats Why I am in BB. At the moment I don't know if Im fighting withdrawal symptoms from the benzos or the AB or both. Something I learned is that both produce similar withdrawal. Hopefully everything is going to get better soon. It's been 1 1/2 years of hell.

Regards! :thumbsup:

Miguel

Hi Miguel,  I’m doing well at almost 8 months.  I remember after two months I was experiencing really difficult depression but it has let up a ton since then.  Did your doctor prescribe the AB and the bromazepam at the same time?  I’ve heard the AB-benzo interaction can be really rough.  Congrats on making it this far and I hope things improve more quickly for you now.  Best.