6 months Klonopin Free

[VC...]

I am feeling great. Well great in comparison to how I felt months ago when I was withdrawing. I looked forward to coming back here and sharing that it is possible to beat this addiction. I dont experience any major w/d symptoms nowadays.

Going through withdraw was definitely the hardest thing I've faced in my life. It took a lot out of me. Battling my brain was an epic fight that I won.

I'll keep this short. For those looking at success stories for hope and advice...the key to my success were three things:

1. Daily Liquid Micro Tirtration (DLMT)

2. Exercising. Everyday. Lifting, cardio, beat your body to a pulp.

3. Stay busy. I changed jobs. Moved to a new house. Took care of my young daughter. Occupy my brain. I gave it a reason to be worried and anxious. Wasnt anxious just because I was withdrawing (I was, but I was trying to give my anxiety a reason).

I wouldn't say I am back to my old self. I am a new/updated version. Feels good.

Good luck to all. You can do it.

I happy for you that you were able to recover so quickly and to of found something that worked for you such as the exercise. Unfortunately exercising throws me back into hell so all I can do is walk for a short distance at a time.

Congratulations, now go live a happy life.

Congratulations, VCU!!

So happy for you!  You were amazingly active during WD.  A walk is all I can muster on a daily basis.  I’m looking forward to more activity.

Healing is eminent.

SaraSue  :smitten:

Thank you, battling my brain has been the worst fight ever. Glad you’re doing well. I was huge on exercise last year and the workouts helped but now I have no choice as it revs me up now and I don’t get a wink of sleep. I’m walking now and look forward to my workouts again. So glad you’re well!