Author Topic: 6 months Klonopin Free  (Read 1065 times)

[Buddie]

6 months Klonopin Free
« on: April 17, 2019, 10:55:28 pm »
I am feeling great. Well great in comparison to how I felt months ago when I was withdrawing. I looked forward to coming back here and sharing that it is possible to beat this addiction. I dont experience any major w/d symptoms nowadays.

Going through withdraw was definitely the hardest thing I've faced in my life. It took a lot out of me. Battling my brain was an epic fight that I won.

I'll keep this short. For those looking at success stories for hope and advice...the key to my success were three things:
1. Daily Liquid Micro Tirtration (DLMT)
2. Exercising. Everyday. Lifting, cardio, beat your body to a pulp.
3. Stay busy. I changed jobs. Moved to a new house. Took care of my young daughter. Occupy my brain. I gave it a reason to be worried and anxious. Wasnt anxious just because I was withdrawing (I was, but I was trying to give my anxiety a reason).

I wouldn't say I am back to my old self. I am a new/updated version. Feels good.

Good luck to all. You can do it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 6 months Klonopin Free
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:22:24 pm »
Thank you for sharing success story.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 05:10:30 am »
Thank you! Good luck to you all! God bless you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 05:20:23 am »
Congrats!!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 02:16:02 pm »
I happy for you that you were able to recover so quickly and to of found something that worked for you such as the exercise. Unfortunately exercising throws me back into hell so all [...] do is walk for a short distance at a time.
Congratulations, now go live a happy life.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 08:16:30 pm »
Congratulations, [...]!!

So happy for you!  You were amazingly active during WD.  A walk is all [...] muster on a daily basis.  Iím looking forward to more activity.

Healing is eminent.

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 08:35:06 pm »
Hey [...], good for you bud.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 07:19:28 pm »
Excellent!!! Thanks for sharing!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 03:54:27 am »
Thank you, battling my brain has been the worst fight ever. Glad youíre doing well. I was huge on exercise last year and the workouts helped but now I have no choice as it revs me up now and I donít get a wink of sleep. Iím walking now and look forward to my workouts again. So glad youíre well!