Author Topic: Migraines  (Read 397 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Migraines
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2019, 06:39:56 pm »
  The last 4 days, I have had head/eye pain 24/7.  Of course my head was exploding during acute but the pain  continued only in the mornings until this past Monday.  I too wonder about seasonal allergies.  There is so much crap in the air right now.  What do I do to get the oxygen treatment started?  I refuse to see a Dr. at this time. I am in U.S.   Do I need a script for a tank?  No clue.  Thanks
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2019, 07:30:48 pm »
  The last 4 days, I have had head/eye pain 24/7.  Of course my head was exploding during acute but the pain  continued only in the mornings until this past Monday.  I too wonder about seasonal allergies.  There is so much crap in the air right now.  What do I do to get the oxygen treatment started?  I refuse to see a Dr. at this time. I am in U.S.   Do I need a script for a tank?  No clue.  Thanks

If you are thinking the kind you can hold and breath out of, you can get them on Amazon.  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 08:17:41 pm »
Massage therapy has done wonders for my migraines.  Also I went keto for 6 weeks and my migraines are less and less severe.  I often get migraines triggered by flashing lights- like the ones that give a seizure warning.  Does anyone else get that?   I don't know why that has happened to me but it started in withdrawal that I noticed the triggers.