MD. "people who desire to taper their benzodiazepine. They are not addicts".

[pr...]

It’s Christy Huff of the BIC.

Hello. did you read the article?

I certainly did read the article.

Christy Huff, MD has written numerous articles for KevinMD.com. This one is from November 2017.

She is also a member here on BB and co-director of the Benzodiazepines Information Coalition.

There are other more current articles with similar information that she has written on the same site although I’m not sure how to access them.

In this article and others, she does make the point that taking a benzo as prescribed constitutes a chemical dependency and is not an addiction.

I’m not sure what else there is to say as all of her articles are loaded with plenty of information about benzos. And the BIC has its own site that is easily accessed.

Christy Huff, MD has written numerous articles for KevinMD.com. This one is from November 2017.

She is also a member here on BB and co-director of the Benzodiazepines Information Coalition.

There are other more current articles with similar information that she has written on the same site although I’m not sure how to access them.

In this article and others, she does make the point that taking a benzo as prescribed constitutes a chemical dependency and is not an addiction.

I’m not sure what else there is to say as all of her articles are loaded with plenty of information about benzos. And the BIC has its own site that is easily accessed.

very cool. what is Christy's avatar on here?

PD,

It’s a picture of a man actually. Many have used the same avatar. But her buddie name is Hope76, so you can read her posts.

I just checked her membership, and there she is-Hope76. She last posted on April 20th in her progress log it looks like.

She’s offline right now, but her posts are very interesting. It is very cool as you say.

PD,

It’s a picture of a man actually. Many have used the same avatar. But her buddie name is Hope76, so you can read her posts.

I just checked her membership, and there she is-Hope76. She last posted on April 20th in her progress log it looks like.

She’s offline right now, but her posts are very interesting. It is very cool as you say.

oh yes, i do know Hope76

PD,

Then you’ve read her posts, and you recognize her now. I’m glad.

yes, i have read her posts. i think that we even exchanged emails at one time a very long time ago.

PD,

Then you’ve read her posts, and you recognize her now. I’m glad.

yes, i have read her posts. i think that we even exchanged emails at one time a very long time ago.

I did also PD. It was about 2 years ago I think. Coming up on 3 possibly.