Jumped 4/13/19

[De...]

I finally jumped on 4/13/19, after almost two years of tapering.

It’s been an arduous road, hopeful and a bit apprehensive about the future.

Best to all.

Previously posted this on the health forum, never really learned how to navigate BenzoBuddies, but it is a great help for me.

It takes tremendous dedication to taper....congratulations! Best to you as you move into the next chapter of healing. It gets better!

Carita

Dear Carita and SaraSue,

It took me almost two years to be where I am, yes, it has taken a lot of determination, numerous doctors visits for endless symptoms, some are still with me, but it has been worth it, because, aside from the interdose symptoms, I was sick and tired of  depending on doctors for the Xanax prescriptions.

Also, they always wanted to put me on antidepressants, etc. It feels weird after so many years depending on benzos to cope with life, now I will have to adapt to a life without the Xanax crutch.

Thanks and may we all heal.🦋

Techie stuff IS confusing. All those weird names the techie people gave different things drives me a bit crazy since I did not grow up using a smart phone or a computer.

How are you doing? Anny problems? Feel free to PM me.

east

EastCoast62,

I’m doing better than I expected, some tachycardia and manageable anxiety, it’s been seven days.

Also, I need to gain some weight, but although I’m eating pretty well I haven’t gained a pound.

I’ll keep you posted and thanks so much for your concern.

🦋