Hynpic jerks?

[tr...]

Anyone get the jerks? I get the of panic or fear with sensation of falling and jerked awake. Try to take a nap today. Does anyone know what helps?! Supplement or alternative solution or something that helps or helped before?!

Been having these constantly lately.  It's getting worrisome.  I'm not sure what could possibly help.  Probably a benzo!

I am not sure if anything except enough time off of benzos will help with the jerks. They are a symptom of withdrawal that directly affects your nervous system. I had them real bad during the initial phase of my withdrawal, but they went away soon after.

What your take on Gabapentin? I was prescribed but didn't fill it yet?

There is some evidence that Gabapentin can cause myoclonic jerks.  I also have a script for it, but will not take it, for that very reason.

I’m currently having these myself, but after reading they aren’t harmful I feel relief

Although it’s killing my sleep ( 15 days of this )

Idk how many hours I’m actually getting.

Aloha, what's the worst you had jerks and longest with no sleep?

Trenchmob2,

I had some really bad jerks for a fairly short time for a couple of weeks after I started entering into bad tolerance withdrawal from Ambien. When I would try to fall asleep I would feel like I was falling out of bed and jerk myself awake. Shortly after getting off of Ambien the insomnia got pretty bad and I was up for 5 nights before I was aware of having fallen asleep for a little while, but I don't remember having the jerks then (but my memory of that time was pretty shot). I then went around 3 weeks with little or no sleep due to a misguided therapist who talked me into sleep restriction therapy that did nothing but deprive me of some possible sleep. I don't remember jerks during that time either, but I did see things that weren't there. For me it seemed to have been the Ambien and not the lack of sleep that caused the jerks because they left when the drug was removed.