Author Topic: fear and anxiety again  (Read 587 times)

[Buddie]

fear and anxiety again
« on: April 14, 2019, 07:08:39 pm »
Is it possible having setbacks while you are having a cold? can't control my fear and anxiety and these make me feeling loss of energy.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: fear and anxiety again
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:14:45 pm »
Is it possible having setbacks while you are having a cold? can't control my fear and anxiety and these make me feeling loss of energy.

Itís common
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 05:09:16 pm »
Really common. It's like it causes a mini-wave or even a full on wave sometimes. Hate feeling like I can't control my fear or anxiety, but it comes with the territory. This will pass.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 04:38:47 pm »
Poor you and yes though I am holding at the moment the WD came back and hit me after food poisoning,
Get well soon
Dick