Which is better, more or less concentration dissolving pill to liquid?

[jo...]

How many of you doing a DLMT think it is better to use a more or less concentration of solution with your pill?

My meaning:  do you think it is better using more liquid with your pill or less liquid with your pill to make your mg-ml ratio? EX: 2 mg to 20 ml or 2 mg to 200 ml?  Which way do you believe is easier on the body?

This method would be used for 2 x day dosing.

Just wanting to hear different experiences to see which way has possibly less symptoms.

Looking forward to all conversations and experiences.

I don't think it matters. I am currently making a 2.5 mg per 500 mL solution. Very dilute, but that's just so it's easier for me to measure without using a syringe. I'm using a graduated cylinder. My daily dose is 100 mL and I reduce it by 1 mL a day.

How many of you doing a DLMT think it is better to use a more or less concentration of solution with your pill?

My meaning:  do you think it is better using more liquid with your pill or less liquid with your pill to make your mg-ml ratio? EX: 2 mg to 20 ml or 2 mg to 200 ml?  Which way do you believe is easier on the body?

This method would be used for 2 x day dosing.

Just wanting to hear different experiences to see which way has possibly less symptoms.

Looking forward to all conversations and experiences.

It doesn't matter.  The only difference is how much water you are drinking with your dose.  It will have zero effect on WD or sxs.

In almost every case, a .1mg=1ml concentration works just fine, and is a little more convenient than a .01mg=1ml concentration.

But either one will work.

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]