GABAPENTIN

[Me...]

I have had what doctors have termed as “vestibular migraine” that started when I detoxed from benzos (IRONIC).

I have been so dizzy, blurred vision, etc.

I detoxed benzos 15 months ago.

Is this vestibular migraine actually ME, benzos, OR gabapentin!?

I’ve been taking gabapentin for years (for anxiety).

I never had blurred vision or vertigo until stopping benzos.

But my paranoia extends to the fact that did benzos make me more sensitive to other drugs?

SOMEONE HELP ME

[0d...]
To me it sounds like w/d symptoms. Benzo w/d can mimic for example MS or even ME. This came when you stopped benzo?

Gabapentin presents similar problems as Benzos, tolerance, and a nasty withdrawal. I’m sorry to tell you this, but it might be that.

What Benzo were you on doesn’t say in your sig.  It could be two fold Benzo CT and Gabapentine tolerance.  How frequent are your migraines?

To me it sounds like w/d symptoms. Benzo w/d can mimic for example MS or even ME. This came when you stopped benzo?

Yes....15 months ago.

What Benzo were you on doesn’t say in your sig.  It could be two fold Benzo CT and Gabapentine tolerance.  How frequent are your migraines?

Every afternoon.

The dizzy spells hit after I take Gaba, and also before. I’ve figured out the gaba doesn’t align with them.

5mg Klonopin daily

Gabapentin presents similar problems as Benzos, tolerance, and a nasty withdrawal. I’m sorry to tell you this, but it might be that.

But the symptoms happen when her I take the gaba or skip it.

I just thought about it sun....I was convinced I had MS for months until an MRI came back clear....it makes sense why I thought so