millimeter markings not correct on jervis and george jars?

[jo...]

I received my jars from amazon to use with my DLMT.  They are made by jervis and george, which is the brand that was in a link from another member.

PROBLEM:  The millimeter markings are wrong.  When I put in a measured 100 ml, the jar only shows 90 ml.  I have checked this with several other containers, which all came out correct.  I have and even used a syringe to double check all the containers.

I bought these jervis and george container not only because they were recommended, but they also have a wide mouth with a sealable lid.  Has anyone else had a problem with these jars, or have any other suggestions for wide mouth jars?

Here is the amazon link.

https://www.amazon.com/Glass-Baby-Food-Storage-Containers/dp/B01N4KT4SM/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp?keywords=ball%2Bwide%2Bmouth%2Bcanning%2Bjars%2Bwith%2Bmilliter%2Bmarkings&pd_rd_i=B01N4KT4SM&pd_rd_r=730abd5c-aaee-41c1-ba11-ddcf29046e13&pd_rd_w=sb4XH&pd_rd_wg=CJWfp&pf_rd_p=5c5ea0d7-2437-4d8a-88a7-ea6f32aeac11&pf_rd_r=CJ9MYTRS3CNF6JQ2EK8X&qid=1554301100&s=home-garden&th=1

It doesn't matter.

1)  As long as your using syringes to measure, just rely on the syringe readaings

2)  And as long as you always measure with the same devices, it doesn't make any difference if their "accurate" anyway.

Thanks builder.  I know I am making a bigger deal out of this than it actually is, but it's just frustrating finally being able to put a good taper plan together after all this time and have some retail co. send you an inaccurate product.  I let it lead to more stress today than I would have before the benzos.

I measure tested all of them and they all came out the same with 100 ml of liquid saying 90 ml on the jar.  These were ordered from Amazon, but I emailed the Jervis and George company itself and got a very quick reply saying they would refund the product, but I just don't know if it is worth the hassle.

As long as you follow a consistent procedure, with the same equipment, the relative accuracy of the markings is irrelevant.

I know there are folks doing scale tapers that have  their scale set on something other than ".001g", but as long as they continue to use the "wrong" scale, it won't make any difference.

Builder, just so I am correct, it is 2 ml of vodka per 1 mg of Valium.

Is this the correct ml of vodka for valium, or does the amount of vodka change depending on the benzo, etc. ativan, xanax, klonopin or valium.  Vodka and water taste like crap?

Yes, its 2ml vodka for each mg of diazepam.

And TBH, if a method lets you get off of benzos, with little or no discomfort, do you even care what it tastes like?! ::)

If it really bothers you, just mix it with a little fruit juice, soft drink, or whatever.  (There really aren't any good reasons not to do a DLMT!)