Matt Samet testimonial

[bl...]

• 1 year later...

Hi bluepm, I just wanted to say that I just saw his video just googling his name and then I checked on Benzobuddies to see if anyone posted it, and sure enough, you did!

I think it would be a great video for newbies or people in the throes of withdrawal who doubt they will ever recover. Heck, I am almost 3 years off of clonazepam and I find his testimonial inspirational and hopeful.

I started to read his book almost 6-12 months (can't remember) after jumping off the benzo and I could not process language well (as well as his intense style of writing), and had to put it down. I'm happy to say, I picked up his book again recently and cannot put it down.

Aside: Honestly, Baylissa Fredericks book "Recovery and Renewal" was more my style back then (and continues to be wonderful)!

He's a true warrior and his story serves as major inspiration that you can got through hell getting off these psych drugs (and hell being on them, too, as for me) and go on to lead a fully functional life. So, hopefully this BUMP will be met with views of his testimonial because it could really help people!

So, please watch this video guys.