Should I hold or continue with taper?

[tr...]

I'm currently at .5mg of K and would like advice to continue slowly with cuts or hold and cut?! I have no idea what I can handle if I CT at .5mg or just cut weekly-biweekly? And a what rate?! I'm okay right now with some mild physical stuff except bad dreams, feet-face tingling at night, moderate insomnia, tinnitus, brain fog, memory issues. Wait and hold or continue to cut slowly? I only have 1mg tabs of K which is hard to cut lower doses despite pill cutter. How long before I notice DP/DR and mental issuses to resolve? I can handle insomnia just the mental withdrawal sx's I having a hard time with. Will it get better soon?! Or rebound if I taper or jumped soon?!

I going to hold and take it .25mg in the morning and .25mg in evening to hold til stable than cut again. Next cut maybe .375 or less. I need to see Dr. about liquid K or .5mg tabs soon. I see how it goes. :thumbsup:

I going to hold and take it .25mg in the morning and .25mg in evening to hold til stable than cut again. Next cut maybe .375 or less. I need to see Dr. about liquid K or .5mg tabs soon. I see how it goes. :thumbsup:

Good plan, Imo..

Perhaps give the hold a bit extra time after you feel stable, more so if you have a significant window/wave pattern... There will still be background healing going on after you "feel" somewhat better... Maybe past cuts/history can be a bit of a guide..??

Daily titration can often help, so all the best with that, if you go that way..

:)

They don't sell liquid K in the US. Only thing else is disintergrating tablets .125,.25,.5,1mg. It would have to liquid Valium. What doses they come in?!

They don't sell liquid K in the US. Only thing else is disintergrating tablets .125,.25,.5,1mg. It would have to liquid Valium. What doses they come in?!

2, 5, 10, as far as I know... Personally I would taper the origonal med if possible without too much trouble... 

Can you make your own liquid...?? (Builder) or,

Dry Cut, maybe with an inert bulking agent for greater accuracy..?? (Bob7)

Just ideas..

Where in US for liquid K? Should my memory, brain fog, and dp/dr should resolve after I jump or on lower doses?!

I live in Aust. -sorry..

Thats the idea of tapering.. The effectiveness can vary, but the rate of reduction can have a bearing on the intensity of symptoms and even the duration...

Lower doses, if reached sensibly can often help...

:)