GABA expert

[bl...]

A link about gabba

This might clear up some issues about magnesium I’ve seen that on several posts he says they  Bind to the GABAReceptors

I think there was some items there that could be helpful I’m well aware of the items that he Mansions are  not helpful!!!

Hey bpm, just listened to first few minutes and checked out his website.  He appears to be nothing remotely close to an "expert" on anything,  just another "conman/businessman" trying to make a buck online.  Here's one example of the nonsense he's spewing on his site:

"What Causes Social Anxiety

One of the problems with social anxiety is poor self-esteem. And it feels like it’s somehow your fault. That social anxiety is a moral failure. Or could have been caused by a crappy childhood.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Social anxiety is primarily a chemistry imbalance in your brain. And if this balance of neurotransmitters and their systems can be restored, you should be relieved of social anxiety symptoms."

Just beware of all these so-called "neurohackers" and brain "experts".

You know who does appear to be very solid and offering some great coaching, is that guy, David Powers, whose links you've posted a number of times.  Haven't yet explored him in great detail, but from the couple of videos I've listened to thus far, and a quick skim of his website, I think he sounds great!  I wonder if anyone's read his book or consulted with him, would be interested in hearing feedback.

Yeah I like David Powers to. What’s the best  psychologist  you  can have A guy who’s been through benzo  withdrawal  himself

The internets got to the point where you can’t believe anybody about anything anymore ?

Being able to filter information may be the most valuable skill people in the modern world can possess in 2019.

All of the information you could ever want or need about anything is sitting in your back pocket, along with information that could cause you all kinds of harm. You just have to be smart enough to figure out how to sort the good from the bad.

I scheduled an appointment with David Powers tomorrow. I hope it goes well. The first consultation is free too.

Good stuff!  Will be interesting to hear your thoughts on him.  Good luck.

I thought GABA supplements didn’t cross blood brain barrier and only way to test levels of neurotransmitters is with spinal tap.

I enjoyed talking to David Powers today. He can't offer a solution but it was still good talking to him. I would recommend reaching out to him. We spent some time talking about how much is still benzo withdrawal and how much could be life circumstances.