Am I On the Right Track?

[Li...]

I apologize that I am really struggling with measurements and percentages. I have been listening and hope I am on the right track and have this correct.

First, I am holding at .5 to stabilize and will start the taper at .5 after getting supplies and practicing with water.

To ensure I understand the numbers (1:2:8), I'll be mixing for two days at once (knowing that there will be more left in the jar as I go along and cut down).

My mixture:

2 .5 Xanax

2 ml vodka

8 ml water

Step One:

5 ml per day (or half the master mix)

(5 ml)/4 = 1.25 per dose at 4 doses per day

Step Two:

10 ml - 5% = 9.5 ml

4.75 ml per day

(4.75 ml)/4 = 1.187 round to 1.19 per dose at 4 doses per day

Step Three:

9.5 ml - 5% = 9.02 ml

4.51 ml per day

(4.51)/4 = 1.125 round to 1.13 per dose at 4 doses per day

Hold each Step for 10 to 14 days or slow down if needed.

Sorry - the winking emoticon should be an 8.

I just saw where Builder responded to another person about the dosing. It sounds like I should just measure out the dose for the day and then put it in a one cup measure and have 1/4 cup 4 x per day. Thanks Builder and hope I got that correct.

I apologize that I am really struggling with measurements and percentages. I have been listening and hope I am on the right track and have this correct.

First, I am holding at .5 to stabilize and will start the taper at .5 after getting supplies and practicing with water.

To ensure I understand the numbers (1:2:8), I'll be mixing for two days at once (knowing that there will be more left in the jar as I go along and cut down).

My mixture:

2 .5 Xanax

2 ml vodka

8 ml water

Step One:

5 ml per day (or half the master mix)

(5 ml)/4 = 1.25 per dose at 4 doses per day

Step Two:

10 ml - 5% = 9.5 ml

4.75 ml per day

(4.75 ml)/4 = 1.187 round to 1.19 per dose at 4 doses per day

Step Three:

9.5 ml - 5% = 9.02 ml

4.51 ml per day

(4.51)/4 = 1.125 round to 1.13 per dose at 4 doses per day

Hold each Step for 10 to 14 days or slow down if needed.

You need 2ml vodka for each mg of ativan. Your mixture should be 2.5mg atvian + 5ml vodka + 20ml water.  This will give you a solution with .1mg = 1ml.

I was trying to say two of the .5 Xanax with 2 ml vodka and 8 ml water. There's a space after the 2 with the .5 being the mg of the pills.

Am I getting it messed up?

Thanks, LA

I was trying to say two of the .5 Xanax with 2 ml vodka and 8 ml water. There's a space after the 2 with the .5 being the mg of the pills.

Am I getting it messed up?

Thanks, LA

OK, I understand.  What you mean  is 2 tablets, .5mg each.  (Maybe 2X .5mg would be more clear)

So yes, 2X .5 =1mg, so your solution is 1mg + 2ml vodka + 8ml water.

And that's correct! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whew. That's a relief. I thought I was understanding how to calculate. Yes. I can see how it could be written clearer now. I make perfect sense to me only currently.

After I test drive this and make sure I'm okay on it, I can easily make bigger batches with the initial one being clear to me on 1:2:8.

Thank you again.