Antifungals? Help?

[Le...]

Tomorrow I have to visit dermatologist for Candida! I think I have them so if they prescribed me antifungals Idk what to do? I am 15m. Off and out from 5month wave I cant back in wave again? Opinions, please share? Thanks

I'm in the same boat almost, i have Pytiarisis versicolor, and i believe benzo withdrawals make it worse. Don't worry about this, it's fairly normal, many many have this. I panicked of this, and thought it was merely the benzos, and that i was labeled now. Though i got it before, long before, but it's worse now.

I have taken antifungals like "Fluconazole" and "Terbinafine" tablets.

They worked 90% not fully. I got side effects like headache, no appetite, and nausea first days.

On end of cycle a little rash under eyes, dry hands. Nothing big i would say. I even overused them, more than doctor told me.

You could get some side effects, but they will go away after 2-3 days, though they are minor.

I don't know what you will be getting, but inform your doctor, that your system is quite sensitive, because of benzo withdrawals, and ask what you would expect.

I use probiotics, and fungal shampoo to keep mine at bay, before a new course of antifungals, fungi doesn't easily go away it sems.

These days i don't even know what side effects is going on, so the anti-fungals don't even matter almost..

Tomorrow I have to visit dermatologist for Candida! I think I have them so if they prescribed me antifungals Idk what to do? I am 15m. Off and out from 5month wave I cant back in wave again? Opinions, please share? Thanks

just got back from gyno today..[glow=red,2,300] SAY NO TO ANTIFUNGALS!! especially azoles like clotrimazole, fluconazole, metronidazole, all of them.[/glow] they bind to same GABA receptor sites as our benzos. i suffered horrible sx's while on antifungals and antibiotics.

she said whatever i'm doing to keep doing it...no discharge at all, squeaky clean and aside from mild thrush on tongue, no sign of candida/yeast elsewhere. my treatment? 2 tablespoons baking soda in 4 cups H2O douche vaginally daily.  stop all antifungals. and most importantly, NO SUGAR...that means very low carbs, no fruit/fructose, no carbs/starches pasta potatoes crackers bread cookies white flour white rice. low carbs/no sugar/no lactose/no dairy! NONE!

what to eat? low carb veggies, stay away from root veggies like taters n carrots, have leafy greens, green beans, peas, beans, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, nut butters, almond milk,oat flax hemp soy rice cashew coconut etc milks, coconut, coconut aminos instead of msg/soy sauce! tofu tempeh fish shellfish garlic onions zuchinni cucumbers cashews almonds peanuts brazil nuts macadamia nuts pine nuts walnuts pecans  use palm oil and coconut oil shortening instead of butter use nutritional yeast as a cheesy/butery flavored spice topping and use herbs especially spicy peppers and pink himalayan salt instead of bleached white iodized poison salt, drink distilled water, no more sodas or sweeteners other than stevia,monkfruit or xylitol...staya way from aspartame and other artificail sweeteners and honey which raise blood glucose levels.

candida and yeast feeds on glucose. glucose is carbs,lactose,fructose etc broken in the blood.

starve the candida and it dies.

Thanks buddy for your answer. I appreciate it.

I have candida on my private place and I have them from my acute! I was so bad first 5months that I treat them only with creams like Clotrimazole locally. Then after my acute they vanished but in month 10 I was entered in another five month wave and they came back again, but this time plus in my mouth (not sure that's why I am going to dermatologist). Now If I have them its time to kill them hope so without wave!  I ignore them to now because of fears.

no problem happy to help.

just stay away from the AZOLES (clotrimazole is one) it interacts with benzo GABA receptor sites and can cause major SX's...it did for me and then they bombed me with other AZOLES (metronidazole, fluconazole) making it worse!

to starve any fungal infection or mold or candida, eliminate the source of its food..sugar. in all forms, but pay special attention to dairy lactose, and fruits fructose, and starches in carbs they convert to glucose in your blood, feeding the infections.

i know the suffering you're going thru, no need to put yourself through more with benzo it's even more important to not use the antifungals. if you get thrush use gentian violet, but really, it just turns the tongue blue purple. better to change the diet.

just stay away from the AZOLES (clotrimazole is one) it interacts with benzo GABA receptor sites and can cause major SX's...it did for me and then they bombed me with other AZOLES (metronidazole, fluconazole) making it worse!

to starve any fungal infection or mold or candida, eliminate the source of its food..sugar. in all forms, but pay special attention to dairy lactose, and fruits fructose, and starches in carbs they convert to glucose in your blood, feeding the infections.

i know the suffering you're going thru, no need to put yourself through more with benzo it's even more important to not use the antifungals. if you get thrush use gentian violet, but really, it just turns the tongue blue purple. better to change the diet.

Thanks and dont have any antifungal med. who's not touching GABA. I am worried because if I have Candida eventually in my GI or my blood circulation? What I should do then, when its a not locally outside and I have to take some antifungals? Are you sure that your sxmp was from antifungals not the antibiotics???

Thanks and dont have any antifungal med. who's not touching GABA. I am worried because if I have Candida eventually in my GI or my blood circulation? What I should do then, when its a not locally outside and I have to take some antifungals? Are you sure that your sxmp was from antifungals not the antibiotics???

for ALL fungal infections, whether external vaginal foot groin jock or ear...or internal candida whether systemic gut or exiting by coming from inside up through the top skin surface in rash or bumps form...treatment is the same...starve it for the nutrients it lives on...sugar in all forms. low carbs, no processed refined white sugars or flours, no starchy food, no artificial sweteners other than xylitol, stevia or monkfruit, and no antifungal meds especially the AZOLE class and also no major antibiotics use. simple. if you want to ignore this all the more luck to you! but i just went through this and hate to see others suffer the same thing.

and yes the SX's were exacerbated BECAUSE of the antifungals and antibacterials given first vaginally/topically and then orally. i was doing great until beginning the clotrimazoletopical cream., followed by metronidazole oral followed by fluconizole oral. the metronidazole is aka Flagyl and though it is an antibacterial/antibiotic, it is still an AZOLE class and binds to the same GABA receptor sites as benzos. there are medical journal articles and studioes proving this in several studies.

Seriously? didn't know anti-fungals bind to GABA receptors. Nothing happened to me anyway, i got off them, and no change, just dry hands, and under eyes, but it's gone now....

I guess it depends on the individual, because i cannot tolerate cannabis, codeine painkillers, coffee, or low carb diet.

I went no yeast, no sugar, and none fructose once, and that screwed me up pretty bad. I'm just using fungal shampoo, tea tree oil, with coconut oil, and probiotics, then some garlic, and oregano capsules. To just keep the Pytiarisis versicolor down, before my next cycle of anti-fungals.

I'll report back, my side effects here, if i get them.

My doc told me stop worrying about foods, and just eat normal (best advice to me at least) since then i don't sweat about what i'm eating, i was totally paranoid of foods!

I avoid sugary treats, and pizzas though, they just make me amped, then tired...but i'm not afraid of having 3 slices of a pizza.

Seriously? didn't know anti-fungals bind to GABA receptors. Nothing happened to me anyway, i got off them, and no change, just dry hands, and under eyes, but it's gone now....

I guess it depends on the individual, because i cannot tolerate cannabis, codeine painkillers, coffee, or low carb diet.

I went no yeast, no sugar, and none fructose once, and that screwed me up pretty bad. I'm just using fungal shampoo, tea tree oil, with coconut oil, and probiotics, then some garlic, and oregano capsules. To just keep the Pytiarisis versicolor down, before my next cycle of anti-fungals.

I'll report back, my side effects here, if i get them.

My doc told me stop worrying about foods, and just eat normal (best advice to me at least) since then i don't sweat about what i'm eating, i was totally paranoid of foods!

I avoid sugary treats, and pizzas though, they just make me amped, then tired...but i'm not afraid of having 3 slices of a pizza.

so go ahead and eat the dairy laden lactose cheese and yeast and white flour carb laden pizza and go with that trusty doc. you ask for help but then ignore the help because your sufferring is not enough to warrant a change in diet. smh. eat "normal" as in GAD General American Diet ? tons of carbs (glucose) dairy (lactose) preservatives (excitotoxins like aspartame in diet sodas and MSG in processed foods) and gmo/pesticide laden neirotoxins sprayed foods like roundup glycophosphates which kill pests but also animals who eat it? be my guest. you have a type of yeast on your skin. the cure is to change your diet, which feeds the fungus. you choose to feed the fungus. hurray another person who wants their cake and eat it too.

good luck with that doc who told you to eat "normal" but didn't tell you it will keep you suffering with yeast. that doc pays his bills by treating you, not curing you. if i were you i'd find a dr who cares, probably a naturaopath or ietician/nutritionist. most MD's get 6 hours of diet and nutrition in all their 8+ years of medical school. but they'll tell you the same thing i did. change your diet. ;)

btw

I went no yeast, no sugar, and none fructose once, and that screwed me up pretty bad.

that's called a herx or herximer reaction. you get worse before you get better. aka a healing crisis. think about it. the germies that you need to detox from are all happy being fed their diet that you happily eat. all of a sudden the y are starving because you took it away. they begin to die off. they release toxins that irritate you worse than before, headeaches, rashes etc. it's temporary. push through to the other side. keep going. just cause ya start feeeling bad is not a signal to stop the detoxification process. it usually means to dig in deeper cause it's working.

• 1 month later...

Dude you're overthinking this. My yeast got cured, i just used anti-fungal pills again, with anti-fungal shampoo, and Tea tree oil with coconut oil, and an anti-fungal cream. Did this for like 1,5 month it was gone. Now i'm just using anti-fungal cream, and anti-fungal shampoo before shower so i'm sure it's totally gone. Also i don't eat that much bad foods. I'm a health freak, and have been eating whole foods, since age 16. No i don't get any anxiety, or feel problematic from eating at MCdonalds, or Pizza's actually it helps my mental mood, being out with friends, and eating what everyone else eats, life is too short to cut back that hard. Those diets are even harder than fat loss, and lost around 40kg's of fat in 4 months.

Recently started injecting BPC-157 it has helped quite a lot, and i don't even think about what i eat lately, as long as i eat a lot, and get higher protein for my workouts. I don't feel bloated from food, or tired. I feel tired in the morning, if i take Seroquel to sleep.

Also i'm not American. I live in Norway, we have quite healthy foods here, except breads, but i only eat whole wheat bread, whole grains, then mostly chicken,fish, and vegetables. Beef, and potatoes are a rarity, because i don't like potatoes that much, and beef is well unhealthy if eaten too much. I never eat pork either, my family is religious, not me, and i don't like pork anyway, except bacon sometimes. White flour makes me fat, so i only eat it after workouts, and soda i drink as well if i'm out with friends. It's not a big deal for me at least now! It was problematic before, but i've slowed down my taper, and done works on other places, instead of my diet. My diet is 70% healthy, and i speak from my true health freak heart here.

If i get more yeast, i will for sure follow your diet, and do everything at once with all medics to kill it, but i've experimented myself. The diet doesn't help that much, as anti-fungal pills! anti-fungal pills kill it off almost in 2 weeks, so i bought more anti-fungals than recommended to use, and killed it with all my brutality lmao. My liver is fine, i'm drinking tons of water, and tea for liver cleanse.