Tolerance Withdraw and Klonopin

[bu...]

I believe I am in tolerance withdraw while on .5 mg klonopin/day. My anxiety is bad and constant until about 5 hours before bedtime when I tend to get a break. Is it okay to start tapering off now? I think the klonopin may now be making my anxiety worse. Also, if it's making it worse then should I taper more quickly? Thank you

Good point. I guess I'm afraid that my anxiety will get worse than it is and it's pretty unbearable like an unending panic attack.

This was me before I knew and understood that I was in tolerance withdrawal. When I first started my taper things didn’t really ease up. I can’t rememeber exactly when it lessened to some degree or how it happened but I don’t wake up with adrenaline rushes, panic, or fear anymore. Also the panic attacks have stopped completely now and I’m two days away from taking my last dose. It’s just been MY experience and wanted to share so you know there is hope. It can be done. Wish you all the best

[a4...]

Good point. I guess I'm afraid that my anxiety will get worse than it is and it's pretty unbearable like an unending panic attack.

Claire Weekes books are life-changing. Work her book and this website too: www.cbt4panic.org Literally life-changing.

https://youtu.be/hjVqZy_UzA0

Thank you both  :)  Yes the adrenaline wakes me up and keeps me anxious all day. Glad it stopped for you. That gives me hope.

I will definitely check out Claire Weekes as well!

[a4...]

Thank you both  :)  Yes the adrenaline wakes me up and keeps me anxious all day. Glad it stopped for you. That gives me hope.

Lol My adrenaline surges haven’t stopped, but I don’t let it terrify me too much. 😊 Best to you!!

Lol My adrenaline surges haven’t stopped, but I don’t let it terrify me too much. 😊 Best to you!!

Which generic clonazapam are you on? How did you do your dry cuts? Scale? TY

[a4...]

I have no idea who the manufacturer is. Dry cutting was okay for about 6 months then I was really up and down, then I crashed.  Seems things smoothed out more when I started liquid taper, but I’ve not been symptom free, but manageable.

I have no idea who the manufacturer is. Dry cutting was okay for about 6 months then I was really up and down, then I crashed.  Seems things smoothed out more when I started liquid taper, but I’ve not been symptom free, but manageable.

Thank you for responding. The reason I ask manufacturer is because, I was on teva for 8 years then switched to solco when they discontinued, I’m on high daily dose 4mg, so I thought dry cutting was the best way to go at that high dose. Solco crumbles when I try to dry cut. I was considering risking messing with CNS again doing crossover to a different manufacturer, actavis, in order to be able to dry cut until my dose is lower, but I don’t know if dry cutting will be my answer either.

I’m currently in a hold on solco, as I just did a cold switch from short trial with Xanax, this is day 5 no Xanax & I’m in a severe depression. Did you ever cold switch from Xanax to klonopin & get depression? If so how long until it abated? This is really bad, looking for hope.

What dose of klonopin did you start liquid taper on?

Do you have compounded liquid?

Make your own liquid?

If make your own, use milk? Liquor?

Who helped you figure out liquid? Do you know how to help someone with clonazapam liquid taper?

Much thanks, Scaredie

[a4...]

Thank you for responding. The reason I ask manufacturer is because, I was on teva for 8 years then switched to solco when they discontinued, I’m on high daily dose 4mg, so I thought dry cutting was the best way to go at that high dose. Solco crumbles when I try to dry cut. I was considering risking messing with CNS again doing crossover to a different manufacturer, actavis, in order to be able to dry cut until my dose is lower, but I don’t know if dry cutting will be my answer either.

I’m currently in a hold on solco, as I just did a cold switch from short trial with Xanax, this is day 5 no Xanax & I’m in a severe depression. Did you ever cold switch from Xanax to klonopin & get depression? If so how long until it abated? This is really bad, looking for hope.

Make your own liquid?

Who helped you figure out liquid? Do you know how to help someone with clonazapam liquid taper?

Much thanks, Scaredie

I did an immediate switch from Xanax to Klonopin in 2004. I had also just moved with my family and I did okay. I had a lot of anxiety and panic for a while.

Make your own liquid?

Much thanks, Scaredie

I did an immediate switch from Xanax to Klonopin in 2004. I had also just moved with my family and I did okay. I had a lot of anxiety and panic for a while.

Ok, thanks, so your switching symptoms were anxiety & panic. How long did that last? Have you ever suffered severe ongoing depression? Have you ever had depression as a benzo withdrawal symptom?

I truly appreciate your reply’s & hope your doing well. Scaredie

[a4...]
It’s been so long, honey, I don’t remember how long. It was probably a few months. That’s been 15 years ago. I wish I could help more.

Thank you. It’s a blessing not to remember some things. ;) Appreciate your kindness. Best of luck on the rest of your taper

[a4...]

Thank you. It’s a blessing not to remember some things. ;) Appreciate your kindness. Best of luck on the rest of your taper

Thank you. I wish you the absolute best!!!