Dlmt for Klonopin

[hi...]

I need help! I am going to be at .75mg k in two weeks. I take it all in one dose. My doctor cuts .25 mg every six weeks. Can someone help me with a schedule? TIA.

I need help! I am going to be at .75mg k in two weeks. I take it all in one dose. My doctor cuts .25 mg every six weeks. Can someone help me with a schedule? TIA.

.25mg/42 days = .006mg/day

If you combine 8mgs + 16ml vodka or propylene glycol +  64ml water,

then follow this schedule:

.75mg                        7.5ml

.744mg                      7.44ml

.738mg                      7.38ml

.732mg                      7.32ml

etc.......

just reduce your dose by .06ml each day.  The 80ml you prepared above will last 10-12 days.,

Thanks builder, can I keep this schedule to the end, or do I need to recalculate every 6 weeks

Not trying to be evasive, but you can keep that schedule "as long as it works".  From your starting dose, that's about 5%/ week.  Kinda a moderate rate, not too fast, but not really slow, either.

Most folks find they need to periodically adjust their schedule as they get lower, because that means the percentage is increasing.

But...you said your doc is dictating the .25mg/6 week schedule??

Hey there.

On the DLMT, do you dose a couple times a day after reducing the mls, or do you dose 1 time?

Rob

You can take your doses however you think it will work best.

You actually have a lot more flexibility with liquid than you have with pills.

Yes, that is her schedule so far. I am not telling her about the titration. This way I can change it as needed.

Yes, that is her schedule so far. I am not telling her about the titration. This way I can change it as needed.

But you can't change it outside of the number of pills she Rx's.  ???

That’s true, but I have a stockpile of 2 mg pills.

As long as you have adequate pills you (we) can work out whatever schedule you are comfortable with.