very very low sex drive

[go...]

i am 11 months off 1 mg klonopin for about 10 months,i am having almost no sex drive,does benzodiazepine affect your sex hormones?

In acute, I had zero sex drive but it came back after 45 days of stopping and now I don’t remember. I been married a long time so I had to get together.

Have you checked the Hormone levels. I'm 2.5 months out same issue. No interest in sex. I got errection but no joy and desire, no pleasure in sex.

I've been diagnosed with Ostopenia.  My doctor ordered Testosterone test

It came within range but its low. Now I'm scraed, benzos have ruined and caused so much trouble. Not having sex is one thing but if you start losing your bones due to low hormones, its really scary.

I'll be discussing this with my doctor.

A lot of buddies, including me, have been were you are now and then BAMMM! Tadaaa: Sex drive was back.

I was like a teenager then.  :angel:

Its a natural thing that the body shuts down the sex drive while recovering from severe diseases. Withdrawal is a burden to the body. It gets better with time. I wish you all that the Bamm! will come soon and last :smitten:

I dont think mine is coming back. Its 2 months and 10 days and I see no improvement in this front.  Other symptoms have improved a little bit but no progress at this one.

Last time I had sex was December 2016. My skin burns so bad at times it hurts to be touched. Sat I was laying o the bed and just the breeze from the ceiling fan hurt