Author Topic: What has helped you the most?  (Read 2362 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What has helped you the most?
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 01:13:24 am »
Cool! Yes, I have been on these brain toxins for 30 years and I am still having one heck of a time ditching the last 2 mgs of [...]. When do you expect to be off?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2019, 01:45:35 am »
Cool! Yes, I have been on these brain toxins for 30 years and I am still having one heck of a time ditching the last 2 mgs of [...]. When do you expect to be off?

Iím going SUPER slow.  Like slower than imaginable !!  I donít know when Iíll be off.  All I know is that if I succeed, it will take a very long time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2019, 01:47:54 am »
I hear ya......take it as slowly and as long as you wish. These drugs are no joke after you have been on them decades.

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2019, 09:29:51 pm »
But for me this one time i worked out for 45min, then jogged 15min. I couldn't sleep that night, and next day i was destroyed with weakness, dizzy, and sleepy.
(I didn't even push myself that much. I just worked out full body fast, to get me going) Should i just try bicycle calm, then do some calm workouts for 30min max? I find it boring to not be able to push hard though...was almost a bodybuilder as a teen :D

To your question. The most things that helped me was jogging, seriously that fixes me.
Also "Inositol" and "black seed oil" those have been miracles.
Other things to support my GABA has been Taurine, and Valerian root, also as many chamomille tea i want. It's kind of nice to drink them, like a ritual. L-theanine too is very good!
For energy i would recommend Maca root, make a tea of it, stir with spoon, and drink so you get the powder in.
Also meditation is a big deal breaker here!! It's harder to do it in withdrawals, but once you get the hang of it, do not leave it. Continue!

I'm thinking to try CBD oil, or BPC-157 peptide, not sure of these ones though. I don't like the idea of throwing in more stuff, without knowing what or who caused the side effects..

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2019, 09:32:52 pm »
But for me this one time i worked out for 45min, then jogged 15min. I couldn't sleep that night, and next day i was destroyed with weakness, dizzy, and sleepy.
(I didn't even push myself that much. I just worked out full body fast, to get me going) Should i just try bicycle calm, then do some calm workouts for 30min max? I find it boring to not be able to push hard though...was almost a bodybuilder as a teen :D

To your question. The most things that helped me was jogging, seriously that fixes me.
Also "Inositol" and "black seed oil" those have been miracles.
Other things to support my GABA has been Taurine, and Valerian root, also as many chamomille tea i want. It's kind of nice to drink them, like a ritual. L-theanine too is very good!

I was wondering how black seed oil had helped, I have some from the uk and have used it off and on, but I am not sure of the benefits....maybe it helps with brain fog?
Also I have some CBD oil coming which I thought I may use for emergency panics or sleeplessness  when I am totally benzo free
For energy i would recommend Maca root, make a tea of it, stir with spoon, and drink so you get the powder in.
Also meditation is a big deal breaker here!! It's harder to do it in withdrawals, but once you get the hang of it, do not leave it. Continue!

I'm thinking to try CBD oil, or BPC-157 peptide, not sure of these ones though. I don't like the idea of throwing in more stuff, without knowing what or who caused the side effects..

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2019, 07:58:40 pm »
Being Grateful and thankful and looking at the glass half full.  Being positive, thinking on how good I'll feel when I'm off.  When sxs happen , which is often, I speak to myself saying I am healthy, I am healed, I am calm, I feel comfort, I am thankful that I can walk for an hour now.....I am thankful that I can eat, etc, etc.  I think about all the good I'm experiencing and do not concentrate on the sxs.  Even when I shake, I still think of the good things and confess them outloud.

And i busy myself and distract myself and meditate, etc.   Try to sing or humm and think happy in the FACE of the sxs.  It is working for me.  I don't give in to Fear.  NO SENSE, it just makes your sxs worse and makes you feel worse.  I speak Peace to myself and I believe it and I know THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!