Free Ashton Manual PDF now available online

[Ms...]

Thank you so much!! This is excellent work. I am going to refer anyone wanting to take these pills to your page and urge them to read it first before making any further decisions.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the links.  The Kaiser Guide book is invaluable. Hopefully, since it comes from a reputable healthcare system and a team of medical doctors and clinicians my NP and pysch doc will at least read and listen to what I have to say.  My NP would not even listen to me last visit.  She discounted my symptoms and would not even take the copies of the research papers I brought her to read.  She even said "don't believe what you read on the internet".  Oops there goes our relationship.  Her idea of a taper is 2 months#$%&%#.  She doesn't know I'm tapering.  My prescription is K 2-3mg a day.  I have been tapering from 2mg down (started at 3mg off and on for awhile, did not keep track) since March 5th (to fast) Now at 1.25mg.  Need to stabilize.  Dry cutting.  Can't be precise and withdrawal symptoms are too much.  Need to find doc that will do liquid taper.  Need to start 10% reduction if at all possible.  Live in a small city not many doc's.  Hope to find one. 

Found doc near Atlanta GA.  Only drawback it is 6 hours away.  If I can't find a doc where I live I would be willing to move.  I have no positive support now so there is nothing to lose and a lot to gain by working with a benzo wise doc.  I found the doc through a non-profit organization "Point of Return" which the mission is to solely help provide resources to help people taper off benzo's successfully.  The co-founders are benzo survivors.

To all of us warriors, we will survive and come out on top better than ever and with a new profound zest for life!!!

Miss Bella

Sooo thankful to have found BB and people like you!!!  I'm out on an island alone and need some positive support.  My only support is my brother.  He has threatened me if I try to stop my meds and go through withdraw he will call 911 and send me to detox.  I have to hide my withdraw symptoms as best as I can.  It is a nightmare.