Meds store working but change in work shift causing insomnia tonight. Any advice

[tr...]

My night time meds stopped working. I’m been taper off K .5mg recently and take 150 Seroquel XR.

And now I can’t sleep. My Circadian is messed up. I don’t know what going on. Part of the reason is I was working day shift and now was switched to over nights last night and sleep during the day. Now I’m off for few days from work and have to meds at a different time of day now. Now I know I’ll won’t sleep til sometime tomorrow. I should have just held off for til I was tired or for 24hrs and experience some WD til tomorrow night to sleep. The job shift screwed up my taper. Any advice?

Is there any chance you could have some instant release 50mg seroquel?

Would give you a few hours. Obviously reduce the 150 on those days.

Glad you are working!

Sleep deprevation is a very emotional thing I find and I anticipate bad nights and so get wound up.!

I hope you overcome this

Best wishes

Dickie

Hey forty, I do have 100 and 200 IR in med cabinet. I was able to sleep on extra 50 mg IR last night about 3am and got 4-5 hrs in. It seems like I need more Seroquel to compensate as I taper down my Kolonpin at night to sleep. Tapering off one would mean some sleep or if I did both at same time more or much more insomina for awhile as my body would need to catchup to a lower dosage. That’s why people hold until ready for next cut. I would still have to taper off of Seroquel later from a higher dosage in a few months. I going to try and either leave dosages the same and get tired to take them or when a I usually take them at night. Which ever comes first.