Help with switching from scale cutting V to DLMT

[Po...]

I’m pretty sure I have an idea of how to generally do the DLMT but I have a couple of questions.

1. I can only get 5mg tabs of V, how much water do I use for one 5 mg tab?

2. I’ve seen some do a ratio of 1:2:8 with vodka & water, in my case how much vodka/water would that be?

3. Is water enough to dissolve the pill?

4. Is DLMT easier than scale cutting?

Thank you in advance :smitten:

Positive P

1. I can only get 5mg tabs of V, how much water do I use for one 5 mg tab?

2. I’ve seen some do a ratio of 1:2:8 with vodka & water, in my case how much vodka/water would that be?

3. Is water enough to dissolve the pill?

4. Is DLMT easier than scale cutting?

Thank you in advance :smitten:

Positive P

1 & 2:  The ratio will always be 1mg benzo: 2ml vodka : 8ml water.  Again, that's a ratio.  Apply that ratio to any quantity.  Ex: 5mg + 10ml  vodka + 40 ml water. 

And its most convenient to make 10-14 day supply batches.  If you're at 8.5mg (per your siggy), you might do 100mg + 200ml vodka + 800ml water.  That would be approx a 12-14 day supply.

3:  Diazepam (and other common benzos) is NOT water soluble, so no, you cannot use plain water.  You must start with a solvent like vodka (alcohol) or propylene glycol.

4)  Liquid is much easier, more precise, and more uniform.

You can also do a combo of liquid + tablets (as I did).  At 8.5mg, you could take a 5mg tablet + plus the liquid, and taper from the liquid.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch builder! I didn’t think it was water soluble but I’ve seen others just use water so wanted to find out for sure to be safe. I’m stabilizing right now because I messed up pretty bad using the scale. My brain just can’t comprehend the whole measurement thing and the scale is so off. I will definitely be switching to DLMT.  The solution doesn’t have to be refrigerated right?

Thanks again!

Positive P :smitten:

Awesome! Thanks a bunch builder! I didn’t think it was water soluble but I’ve seen others just use water so wanted to find out for sure to be safe. I’m stabilizing right now because I messed up pretty bad using the scale. My brain just can’t comprehend the whole measurement thing and the scale is so off. I will definitely be switching to DLMT.  The solution doesn’t have to be refrigerated right?

Thanks again!

Best stored at room temp!

Thanks again!

Best stored at room temp!

Ok great, thanks again!