Help with/ .25mg 2x daily clonazepam DLMT/Please

[hy...]

Hey everyone!!  Glad to be here amongst friends. Rough world today and this clonazepam nightmare

isn’t helping. So tired. Have read a lot of info and seems the more I read the more  confusing

everything seems in my compromised state of mind. The stress of having to care for a parent w/

dementia only compounds my overly taxed brain & CNS. I’ve read where sometimes people going on

a taper should have a caregiver lined up for bad days when withdrawal SX’s are high.  I am not so fortunate. Anyway I have gone from 1mg clonazepam to .5mg daily in divided doses in a bit over 3 months. Now on .25 in the a.m. and again in the p.m. .25mg.  Realize now that probably a liquid taper is probably the best choice for me b/c the pills are too difficult to dry cut. But I need help. Figuring to use a 100ml graduated cylinder and a syringe/s. Just not sure what size syringe to get and are glass ones more accurate than plastic. Really don’t know how to approach this correctly and would greatly appreciate any help in equipment needed to purchase and a schedule that would work. Thanks to anyone with info to assist me through this rough time. I truly am thankful for having this site to come to as there is so much bad info floating everywhere. Want to start the liquid taper in 1 to two weeks. Thanks for listening and I look forward to hearing some words and of wisdom to help me navigate the logistics of this rough road ahead  🙂. 🙂

Disposable, plastic syringes are fine.  Even the ones the pharmacy gives away for free.

You will need a 1ml and a 10ml.