Pills to all liquid problems, need help

[Je...]

So I have been at .25 mg klonopin in the morning and the same at night for a total of .5mg daily. A while meaning several months. I have .5mg tabs and finally came to the conclusion that I can’t cut the halves accurately so it was time to switch to liquid. I made it up this morning using 1mL of vodka and 9mL of water. Mixed it well. So I took 4mL this morning and planning on 5mL tonight to start my taper. Can’t help but feel like something is wrong. I’m tired, anxious, and nauseated. Did I do this right? Could that little bit of alcohol be having an effect? Please advise

[6c...]

So I have been at .25 mg klonopin in the morning and the same at night for a total of .5mg daily. A while meaning several months. I have .5mg tabs and finally came to the conclusion that I can’t cut the halves accurately so it was time to switch to liquid. I made it up this morning using 1mL of vodka and 9mL of water. Mixed it well. So I took 4mL this morning and planning on 5mL tonight to start my taper. Can’t help but feel like something is wrong. I’m tired, anxious, and nauseated. Did I do this right? Could that little bit of alcohol be having an effect? Please advise

If you took your .5mg K pill, topped it with 1 ML ethanol + 9 MLS water, why would you dose 4 MLS this AM & 5 MLS this PM? You are shoring yourself 1ML of your solution for the day.

When switching to liquid dosing, best to give ourselves an adjustment period of 2 weeks before we start reductions. Once we start reductions, start out on the conservative side.

[6c...]

I would make sure to take all of the solution you made for today's dose, and not to reduce anything until you feel stable with the liquid dosing and preparation.

Possibly start a new thread asking for help with a taper plan.