Vodka not dissolving tablets..Am I doing it correctly?

[Pe...]

Hello,

I have yellow R/34 Clonazapam 1mg pills.

I dissolved the pill in 2ml of vodka, then mixed with 8ml of water,  and the particulate "Pill Dust" settles to the bottom rather quickly.

I also experimented with straight water and it appears the straight water keeps the pill in solution a bit longer.

Am I doing the Vodka recipe correctly? At doses this small "less than .1mg" it seems like you will never get a consistent dose. I can barley get the lid off the jar without the medication settling.

Hello,

I dissolved the pill in 2ml of vodka, then mixed with 8ml of water,  and the particulate "Pill Dust" settles to the bottom rather quickly.

I also experimented with straight water and it appears the straight water keeps the pill in solution a bit longer.

Am I doing the Vodka recipe correctly? At doses this small "less than .1mg" it seems like you will never get a consistent dose. I can barley get the lid off the jar without the medication settling.

A .5mg K tablet typically weighs about 150mg.  That means only about .3% is actually K, and 99.7% is other inactive ingredients.

Some of those inactive ingredients will be insoluble, and will settle out.  These are NOT benzo!  Don't worry about them, they don't matter.

The K is dissolved, and is uniformly distributed.  You cannot see the dissolve K.

Hello,

A .5mg K tablet typically weighs about 150mg.  That means only about .3% is actually K, and 99.7% is other inactive ingredients.

Some of those inactive ingredients will be insoluble, and will settle out.  These are NOT benzo!  Don't worry about them, they don't matter.

The K is dissolved, and is uniformly distributed.  You cannot see the dissolve K.

So any significant difference in vodka and water solution as it pertains to dosing?

Hello,

So any significant difference in vodka and water solution as it pertains to dosing?

It's not really relevant.

Again, what you see is NOT klonopin, its inactive excipients.  How those particles behave tell you absolutely nothing about the .3% of active ingredient.

The K will absolutely dissolve, and will absolutely be uniformly distributed.