Itchy itchy.... is this a wdsx?

[He...]

Has anyone ever experienced very itchy skin. My arms and back it’d h every evening, but not during the day. It’s driving me crazy and its so bizarre!

Heath

Has anyone ever experienced very itchy skin. My arms and back it’d h every evening, but not during the day. It’s driving me crazy and its so bizarre!

Heath

Hey there Heath... :)

Yes, I got some WD itch, Several times when SX are right up, like after a jump etc..

Hope it doesnt last long... :(

Perhaps changing the sensory imput might help a bit..??

Just wanted you to know you arent on your own...

:)

Hi Heath, yep I have had the itches for sure, came on for a while, then went away, and like Cant said....seemed to be after I had done a taper. Don't worry, it will abate...when that part of Brain has done its work..Stay Strong Heath, you have come a long way, be patient and you will walk off before you know it. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

During interdose withdrawl I had certain parts of my body that itched constantly, I was diagnosed with eczema...my skin was darker on those places. That is all gone, but I have generalized itching on my back and the top of my head. It’s not as bad as the interdose itch, that lasted for years, I just didn’t know why I had it and neither did my dermatologist, I even had a biopsy of the skin on my abdomen...I know it will get get gradually better, everything else has.

Best

Heath,

The back of my arms itch horribly.  Withdrawal has painful, frustrating, and seemingly ridiculous sxs, a mind of its own.  Truly frightening.

SaraSue

• 2 months later...
Absolutely is WD symptom.  I have used a mixture of tea-tree oil and coconut oil (I use 1:5 ratio but you could experiment what ratio is good for you), with some success.  Tea tree oil is an anti-inflammatory that can be quite potent.  Do some research before using it, but I have had good results.

Yep. I had what looked like prickly heat for about a week on my chest, back and arms, then it vanished and hasn't been back. I used Pi Yang Ping and Willow Balm to good effect on the itchies.